READ THE CHANGELOG BEFORE UPDATING!
Persistent Config Interface
aschulz90 last edited by aschulz90
This module allows all modules to make changes to other modules, which persist through a restart of the mirror and are applied instantly (mostly).
See Github page.
- the used app is not part of this module and will be released later
- latest version of MagicMirror 2.1 is required for this module to properly work (there are some bugs in 2.0 that prevent that)
- i currently plan to add showing/hiding modules aswell, not just add/remove/change a module
- i have only tested it with the standard modules and some of my own and not all config values, more tests are always welcome!
- values that directly influence a modules node_helper shouldn’t currently apply instantly, only after a restart (i am not sure if i can solve that, every module might need to do it itself)!
- a lot of functions for dynamically adding node_helpers and client-side modules are just copied/slightly modified from the core application, because they are not publicly accessible (might change in the future)
If you find any issues or have any feature request, please post them here or open an issue at Github, thanks!