READ THE CHANGELOG BEFORE UPDATING!
Donate: Enjoying MagicMirror²? Please consider a donation! With your help we can continue to improve the MagicMirror² core.
[2.9.0] - 2019-10-01
Note: This update uses new dependencies. Please update using the following command:
git pull && npm install. If you are having issues running Electron, make sure your Raspbian is up to date.
- Spanish translation for “PRECIP”.
- Adding a Malay (Malaysian) translation for MagicMirror².
- Add test check URLs of vendors 200 and 404 HTTP CODE.
- Add tests for new weather module and helper to stub ajax requests.
- Updatenotification module: Display update notification for a limited (configurable) time.
- Enabled e2e/vendor_spec.js tests.
- The css/custom.css will be rename after the next release. We’ve add into
run-start.sha instruction by GIT to ignore with
rm --cached. #1540
- Disable sending of notification CLOCK_SECOND when displaySeconds is false.
- Updatenotification module: Properly handle race conditions, prevent crash.
NEWS_FEEDnotification also for the first news messages which are shown.
- Fixed issue where weather module would not refresh data after a network or API outage. #1722
- Fixed weatherforecast module not displaying rain amount on fallback endpoint.
- Notifications CLOCK_SECOND & CLOCK_MINUTE being from startup instead of matched against the clock and avoid drifting.