NOOB needs an assist with basic module configuration

• Hello all, I am a first-time user of Raspberry Pi, and have been advancing steadily in my goal to build my own mirror. I followed KirAsh4’s amazing setup tutorial, and now I am stuck. I can get the basic mirror working; but how do I configure modules in the terminal? I have been reading the tutorials but I am afraid I am missing a step. I think a better question would be this:
    would someone mind walking me through the steps to configure the current weather app with an appid (which I have- I just don’t know how to configure the module)? To most of you this may sound like a ridiculous request- because I am sure it is something painfully obvious. Step-by-step instructions would be amazing. I believe if I can learn how to configure one module, I can configure others…and then complete my mirror which shall be a gift to my fiance! Thank you all in advance for your help.

• @roomane

cd ~/MagicMirror
    nano config/config.js
    //insert your appid for the weather app
    ctrl+x
    //confim
    npm start

• @strawberry-3.141 that helps tremendously, now I just have to put in the appid correctly! Trial and error.

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.