Problem MMM-syslog in Midori

• Hi,
    i have a litte problem.
    Midori don’t show the Syslog module and i think it is a issue with the ECMA6 script or so.
    I had the same problem with MMM-Fuel but a manual fix is available (https://forum.magicmirror.builders/topic/922/modules-not-showing-up-on-kweb-or-midori)

Only firefox and Chromium show the modul but on my rpi1 these browser needs to much resources.

is a small fix for midori realistic or can I blow it into the wind?

TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined
        at Class.module.exports.NodeHelper.create.start.storeLog (/var/www/mirror2/modules/MMM-syslog/node_helper.js:50:12)
        at /var/www/mirror2/modules/MMM-syslog/node_helper.js:36:10
        at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/var/www/mirror2/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
        at next (/var/www/mirror2/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:131:13)
        at Route.dispatch (/var/www/mirror2/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
        at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/var/www/mirror2/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
        at /var/www/mirror2/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:277:22
        at Function.process_params (/var/www/mirror2/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:330:12)
        at Immediate.next (/var/www/mirror2/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:271:10)
        at Immediate.immediate._onImmediate (timers.js:423:18)

0_1485886612745_mm.JPG

• i have fix it.

edit MMM-syslog.js

replace line 44

setInterval(() => {

with

setInterval(function(){

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.