[MMM-TouchButton] A module to add clickable buttons to send notifications or run commands
If you control your mirror by mouse or with a touch panel and want to add buttons to send notifications or run commands this is your module.
The module can be added at different locations with different configurations and supports to change the classes and/or change the icons based on the output/return code of the called commands since version 0.0.2.
- classes now will be added to the title element, too
- fixed string handling in conditions
- it is possible to send notifications without payload now
- fixed not running actions of Iconify icons
- added support to validate the payload of notifications as condition
- added support to parse the value of conditions with jsonpath-plus
- added support of Iconify icons
- fixed a bug which caused a black screen if no additional classes had been set
- prefixed all CSS configuration with the modules main class
- configure multiple instances of the module at different positions with different configuration
- add additional classes to the elements
- hide/show buttons based on the current active profile
- change the icon or/and classes the the buttons based on the output and/or return code of the called commands
- Add as much buttons as you like. Each with a unique css class and an Font Awesome (The build in version of MagicMirror, currently 4.7) icon assigned.
- If a button gets pressed either a command (with arguments) can be executed on the command line or an notification (with payload) can be send.
Thank you very much for this module.
These buttons finally behave like expected. I already tested MMM-Smarttouch and MMM-OnScreenMenu but never got it working in satisfying way with my infrared frame.
Grüße aus Stuttgart
@Sierra0815 Great to hear that. I developed the module a view years ago to provide buttons to toggle some modules (like snowfall) and to realize user presence notifications via remote connection.