MagicMirror Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Unsolved
    • Solved
    • MagicMirror² Repository
    • Documentation
    • 3rd-Party-Modules
    • Donate
    • Discord
    • Register
    • Login
    A New Chapter for MagicMirror: The Community Takes the Lead
    Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.

    Two way mirror order for Europe - Orders closed!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Hardware
    249 Posts 59 Posters 615.3k Views 60 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • nvkhqN
      nvkhq
      last edited by

      Hi Chris !

      I’m in too.

      0,53 x 0,30m, polished edges | south of france. (Aix En Provence) It’s possible ?

      G 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • G
        Goldjunge_Chriz @nvkhq
        last edited by

        @nvkhq said in Two way mirror order for Europe - Orders are open till 23.04.2017, 9 pm:

        Hi Chris !

        I’m in too.

        0,53 x 0,30m, polished edges | south of france. (Aix En Provence) It’s possible ?

        Sure :)

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • N
          ninja
          last edited by

          Someone for Paris, France ? (So we could cut the shipping cost by 2)

          G 1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • G
            Goldjunge_Chriz @ninja
            last edited by

            @ninja
            Due to invoice, delivery note and especially the shipping insurance, a joint delivery of several persons is not possible. Except the mirrors are ordered and paid over one name.

            If a person wants to order several mirrors, this is no problem.

            N G 2 Replies Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • P
              Projekt95
              last edited by

              I’m also interested!
              0,8m x 0,5m | Nuremberg | polished edges | delivery

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • col_braddockC
                col_braddock
                last edited by

                I’m in:
                col_braddock 0,350 1,500 0,525 0,525 Glienicke, Brandenburg polished edges delivery

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • N
                  ninja @Goldjunge_Chriz
                  last edited by

                  @Goldjunge_Chriz Indeed ! I was thinking of 1order for 2 people :)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    siebendreissig
                    last edited by siebendreissig

                    I’m also interested!

                    @Goldjunge_Chriz: Could you please change my order from
                    1,6m x 0,35 | Coesfeld | polished edges | delivery
                    to
                    1,6m x 0,4 | Coesfeld | polished edges | delivery

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • G
                      Goldjunge_Chriz
                      last edited by

                      Still 1 week left ;)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • KlerikerK
                        Kleriker
                        last edited by

                        I’m in!
                        0,875m x 0,514m | polished edges | Berlin | delivery
                        Thank you!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • G
                          Goldjunge_Chriz
                          last edited by Goldjunge_Chriz

                          @strawberry-3-141
                          @alex885
                          @wally9985
                          @KX900
                          @bangom

                          Please add your missing information in the list so that we have a complete list on Sunday. Thank you

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • col_braddockC
                            col_braddock
                            last edited by

                            @Goldjunge_Chriz I just updated my order in the Google spreadsheet to:
                            0,340 1,500 0,51 0,51 Glienicke, Brandenburg polished edges delivery

                            Thanks!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • H
                              heinzschulze
                              last edited by heinzschulze

                              Hi guys,

                              I like to take the opportunity and would need a mirror

                              0,84 x 0,63 m | polished edges | Ludwigshafen | delivery

                              Thanks in advance!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • S
                                siebendreissig
                                last edited by

                                @Goldjunge_Chriz: Could you please change my order from
                                1,6m x 0,35 | Coesfeld | polished edges | delivery
                                to
                                1,6m x 0,4 | Coesfeld | polished edges | delivery

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • yawnsY
                                  yawns Moderator
                                  last edited by

                                  All updates/new entries done

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 1
                                  • M
                                    moFries
                                    last edited by

                                    Hi together,

                                    I would also like to get a mirror, please put me on the list:

                                    0,534 x 0,312 m | Frankfurt | delivery or pick-up
                                    

                                    I’m not sure, if i need it polished, i want to install it inside a frame, what do you think?

                                    Thx!

                                    G 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • G
                                      Goldjunge_Chriz @moFries
                                      last edited by Goldjunge_Chriz

                                      @moFries said in Two way mirror order for Europe - Orders are open till 23.04.2017, 9 pm:

                                      Hi together,

                                      I would also like to get a mirror, please put me on the list:

                                      0,534 x 0,312 m | Frankfurt | delivery or pick-up
                                      

                                      I’m not sure, if i need it polished, i want to install it inside a frame, what do you think?

                                      Thx!

                                      Most people frame the mirror and still take polished edges. Due to the strength of the glass and the safety, the polished edges are advisable, but you can also do without it. This is your decision.

                                      Please provide exact data. The order will be closed in 4 days and I need the correct information before (pick up or delivery)

                                      M 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • M
                                        moFries @Goldjunge_Chriz
                                        last edited by

                                        @Goldjunge_Chriz

                                        Thx, Then: polished and delivery

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • G
                                          Gitsack
                                          last edited by

                                          @Goldjunge_Chriz I would like to order:

                                          80x90cm | Vienna/Austria | polished edges

                                          Is the order still possible?
                                          Thanks! :)

                                          Btw: Is it possible to order as a group to save on delivery costs? If yes: @gerbin or @Pegasus I’m in Linz quite often so I could get it from there if we order together (if possible). :)

                                          K 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • G
                                            Goldjunge_Chriz @Goldjunge_Chriz
                                            last edited by

                                            @Gitsack

                                            @Goldjunge_Chriz said in Two way mirror order for Europe - Orders are open till 23.04.2017, 9 pm:

                                            @ninja
                                            Due to invoice, delivery note and especially the shipping insurance, a joint delivery of several persons is not possible. Except the mirrors are ordered and paid over one name.

                                            If a person wants to order several mirrors, this is no problem.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 12
                                            • 13
                                            • 6 / 13
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Enjoying MagicMirror? Please consider a donation!
                                            MagicMirror created by Michael Teeuw.
                                            Forum managed by Sam, technical setup by Karsten.
                                            This forum is using NodeBB as its core | Contributors
                                            Contact | Privacy Policy