MagicMirror Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Unsolved
    • Solved
    • MagicMirror² Repository
    • Documentation
    • 3rd-Party-Modules
    • Donate
    • Discord
    • Register
    • Login
    A New Chapter for MagicMirror: The Community Takes the Lead
    Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.

    MMM-OneCallWeather

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Troubleshooting
    6 Posts 2 Posters 153 Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M
      manu85340
      last edited by manu85340

      Hello everyone. I reinstalled my MagicMirror using @sdetweil l’s script—kudos to him for the work he does. However, while reinstalling my modules, I ran into an issue with the excellent OneCallWeather module by @KristjanESPERANTO: the weather icons are shaped like rugby balls, and I can’t seem to fix it. If anyone could help, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

      KristjanESPERANTOK 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • KristjanESPERANTOK
        KristjanESPERANTO Module Developer @manu85340
        last edited by

        Could you share a screenshot? Are all weather icons stretched, or only some? Could you temporarily disable your custom CSS and check whether the icons are still stretched?

        M 2 Replies Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • M
          manu85340 @KristjanESPERANTO
          last edited by

          @KristjanESPERANTO Thanks for your reply. I’m sorry and feel a bit embarrassed—it turned out my screen resolution was the problem.
          Now I’m going to try configuring your MMM-ISS-Live module. I think it’s going to be really complicated for me; I already tried yesterday, and instead of the video, I got a monkey and an error code.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • M
            manu85340 @KristjanESPERANTO
            last edited by

            @KristjanESPERANTO I’m running into a block, just as expected. I added that to my config.js,
            ```
            language: “fr”,
            timeFormat: 24,
            units: “metric”,
            units: “kmh”,
            tempUnit: “C”,

            electronOptions: {
            webPreferences: {
              webviewTag: true
            }
            

            },
            electronSwitches: [“enable-unsafe-swiftshader”],

            modules: [
            	{
            
            
             but YouTube is still being blocked. I also ran this command—````
            sudo apt install -y libvlc-dev libvlccore-dev vlc
            ````—but without success. Can you help me? I absolutely loved this module!
            KristjanESPERANTOK 1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • KristjanESPERANTOK
              KristjanESPERANTO Module Developer @manu85340
              last edited by

              MMM-ISS-Live still works on my setup (when I disable my pihole).

              Your shared config parts are a mess. units appears twice in your config; if those curly quotes are in the actual file, please replace them with straight quotes.

              sudo apt install -y libvlc-dev libvlccore-dev vlc

              Why did you think installing this helps?

              Since this isn’t related to MMM-OneCallWeather, please open a separate forum topic or a GitHub issue for MMM-ISS-Live and include the exact player error.

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • M
                manu85340 @KristjanESPERANTO
                last edited by

                @KristjanESPERANTO Thanks for your reply. You’re right; I’ll open a separate forum topic or a GitHub issue for MMM-ISS-Live and include the exact player error.

                • I removed one of the units lines from my config.js.
                • Regarding the quotation marks: the ones in my config.js file are actually straight quotes; I think the copy-paste process turned them into typographic (curly) quotes.
                • And regarding the installation of:
                `sudo apt install -y libvlc-dev libvlccore-dev vlc`
                
                • Someone online recommended installing that; I was just so disappointed that the module wasn’t working.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 1

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                • 1 / 1
                • First post
                  Last post
                Enjoying MagicMirror? Please consider a donation!
                MagicMirror created by Michael Teeuw.
                Forum managed by Sam, technical setup by Karsten.
                This forum is using NodeBB as its core | Contributors
                Contact | Privacy Policy