Shutting down/restarting via PM2 not closing server

• I’m using PM2 to monitor the MagicMirror2 process as per the Autostarting Magic Mirror tutorial. When I make a change and wish to restart the mirror process, I enter pm2 restart mm and let PM2 do its thing. However, when I do so I get the following error:

Whoops! There was an uncaught exception...
    0|mm       | { Error: listen EADDRINUSE 
    :::
    0|mm       |     at Object.exports._errnoException (util.js:1022:11)
    0|mm       |     at exports._exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1045:20)
    0|mm       |     at Server._listen2 (net.js:1262:14)
    0|mm       |     at listen (net.js:1298:10)
    0|mm       |     at Server.listen (net.js:1376:9)
    0|mm       |     at new Server (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/server.js:26:9)
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js:219:18
    0|mm       |     at loadNextModule (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js:168:5)
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js:163:6
    0|mm       |     at Class.loaded (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/node_modules/node_helper/index.js:19:3)
    0|mm       |   code: 'EADDRINUSE',
    0|mm       |   errno: 'EADDRINUSE',
    0|mm       |   syscall: 'listen',
    0|mm       |   address: '::',
    0|mm       |   port: 8080 }

This normally occurs when you have MM2 running and attempt to start the mirror again. But that’s not the case as far as I can tell. If I use PM2 to stop the MM2 process, netstat -l doesn’t show anything listening on port 8080, but I still get the error above if I start the mirror process.

This only started after I upgraded to v2.1.2, if that helps. A full reboot will have the mirror start normally. Any ideas?

• Update: I’ve traced this to the MMM-RTSPStream module. Disabling this module lets PM2 restart the process normally. I’ll take this problem over there. Feel free to close this out.

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.