plz updated electron and spectron packages.

• First, I’m sorry.
    I can not speak English very well.
    It depends on google translator.

I do not use Raspberry Pi, but I tried several things because I wanted to use MM.

After installing ubuntu 16.04 on vmware workstation, it worked successfully after installing MM.
    And odrold-ux4 succeeded and succeeded in artik530.

After finishing the practice, I tried to install MM on artik710s and I failed.

The problem is that the artik710s is arm64, although it is not accurate because it does not have expertise.

In this regard, I wrote here.
    https://forum.magicmirror.builders/topic/6926/mm-installation-error-by-electron-arm64

With my short knowledge, I think it would be possible to change the package below.

1. electron version
      The package has an arm64 package starting at 1.8 or higher.
    2. Spectron version
      The electron-chromedriver package is installed with the spectron 3.7.x version.
      The electron-chromedriver also has an arm64 package starting at 1.8 or higher.
      The electron-chromedriver 1.8 package is installed with the spectron 3.8.0 version.

I tried.
    Remove the package-lock.json file
    The package.json file was modified.

"spectron": "3.7.x", -> "spectron": "3.8.0"
     "electron": "^ 1.4.15", -> "electron": "1.8.4"

And when I did npm install and npm start, I could see the black screen.

I know this project is Raspberry Pi, but I hope to use the two updated packages mentioned above in the next version.

Thank you.

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.