I’ve managed to amend the image_sprite.svg. You need to replace the "path… "segments of the symbol for those of the new image you want to use. You also need to amend the view box size to match then of the svg graphic you are wanting to use.
my MMM-MplayerRadio module uses mplayer to play radio playlist files. I think it will work with m3u8 as well. It uses a touch interface to control the MMM-Volume module. It do not know what you mean with GPIPs but maybe this combination may fit your needs.
i done the work…edit a script to display or not a web page in background and play with crontab to run every 5 minutes.Magicmirror is always running.
For synchrone mmm pages with all modules and this script, it would be better to find a module who execute the crontab’s command like this ‘export DISPLAY=:0; /bin/bash /home/pi/scriptweb.sh >/dev/null 2>&1’
if you have some idea…thanks
does anybody know it LG Thinq connected devices are also compatible with Home Connect OR if there is something like a “bridge to home connect” app OR if there is a way to display the device status og LG Thinq devices on MagicMirror?
With my new kitchen, I have three different standards…Miele@home, Home Connect and LG Thinq…
@sdetweil Module is showing “Invalid date”. My date format is - 06-09-2020 | 8:54 pm. Module is parsing below format -
Sun, 06 Sep 2020 17:02:12 +0000.
Link is checked through https://validator.w3.org/feed/. Site is also giving the error “pubDate must be an RFC-822 date-time: 06-09-2020 | 8:54 pm” and suggesting the solution to change the date-time format to comply with RFC822.
I cannot change the date format in rss feed. So, is there any way in module to fix this.
Right now, I have disabled the “showPublishDate” feature.
Thanks everyone for your help. What I was doing was using MMM-MarineWeather By Grena https://github.com/grenagit
as a template to create a MarineTides version. In my simplicity I was loading the tide predictions from NOAA into a table and trying to use sqlite. The problems caused me to do a better job. Now I link to the NOAA website for the info. This allows the module to get the tide info from any (US) location. Works well. I’ll clean it up and try to add it to Git. May need help with that.