MagicMirror² V2.4.0 was just released.
Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!
[2.4.0] - 2018-07-01
️ Warning: This release includes an updated version of Electron. This requires a Raspberry Pi configuration change to allow the best performance and prevent the CPU from overheating. Please read the information on the MagicMirror Wiki.
️ Note: This update uses new dependencies. Please update using the following command:
git pull && npm install
- Enabled translation of feelsLike for module currentweather
- Added support for on-going calendar events
- Added scroll up in fullscreen newsfeed article view
- Changed fullscreen newsfeed width from 100% to 100vw (better results)
- Added option to calendar module that colors only the symbol instead of the whole line
- Added option for new display format in the calendar module with date headers with times/events below.
- Ability to fetch compliments from a remote server
- Add regex filtering to calendar module
- Customize classes for table
- Added option to newsfeed module to only log error parsing a news article if enabled
- Add update translations for Português Brasileiro
- Upgrade to Electron 2.0.0.
- Remove yarn-or-npm which breaks production builds.
- Invoke module suspend even if no dom content. #1308
- Fixed issue where wind chill could not be displayed in Fahrenheit. #1247
- Fixed issues where a module crashes when it tries to dismiss a non existing alert. #1240
- In default module currentWeather/currentWeather.js line 296, 300, self.config.animationSpeed can not be found because the notificationReceived function does not have “self” variable.
- Fixed browser-side code to work on the Midori browser.
- Fixed issue where heat index was reporting incorrect values in Celsius and Fahrenheit. #1263
- Fixed weatherforecast to use dt_txt field instead of dt to handle timezones better
- Newsfeed now remembers to show the description when
"ARTICLE_LESS_DETAILS"is called if the user wants to always show the description. #1282
clientonly/*.jsis now linted, and one linting error is fixed
- Fix issue #1196 by changing underscore to hyphen in locale id, in align with momentjs.
- Fixed issue where heat index and wind chill were reporting incorrect values in Kelvin. #1263
- Updated Italian translation
- Updated German translation
- Updated Dutch translation
[2.4.1] - 2018-07-04
- Fix weather parsing issue #13188.8.131.52