MagicMirror² v2.7.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

[MMM-Dreambox] to connect a Dreambox or a Enigma2 Receiver (like VU or VU+) to MagicMirror and stream stations via omxplayer

• Hi,

What does pm2 log say?

And do you see omxplayer in the process list ?

$ ps -eaf | grep omxplayer | grep -v grep

Finally, can you see if omxplayer works standalone ?

$ omxplayer --vol -6000 --win "0 0 720 576" --live http://192.168.1.50:8001/1:0:19:2B66:3F3:1:C00000:0:0:0:

• Module Developer

@Eisblume
    I have some ideas and need your feedback:

• is there a special reason why you are using the dev branch? If not, try the master branch instead
    • is streaming of recordings working?
    • your log shows that omx player is doing something, please consider it takes up to 15 seconds before a stream starts after you send DB-Play
    • are your enigma2 settings on your VU like this (similar, the following screenshot is of a Dreambox DM800SE with a oozoon image):
      0_1557941727960_DM800SE_Screenshot1.JPG

AxLED

• Hey Guys,

thanks a lot for your help. I checked everything you mentioned.

But at last the problem was that I did everything which is written in the Tutorial for installing MagicMirror on a Raspberry 😉 !

In the Tutorial for “Configuring the Raspberry Pi” is recommended to enable the OpenGL-Driver. I did it before installing anything else.
    But this was the Problem, when I disable this driver, omxplayer works fine with this module.

• Module Developer

@Eisblume
    I am glad the module works for you.
    Have fun.

Greets

AxLED

• Yes, works perfect as you can see on the picture.

0_1558079311191_IMG_6446.jpeg

Now I finally have to build the frame with the mirror ;-).