It monitors a given station in the RNV traffic network and shows the 10 upcoming departures with destination, type and delay. It also shows additional information if provided by the vendor.
- initial release
- some more error handling
- added some tweaks in case the start time is after midnight, then the parsing failed
- added the alert ticker if some alert is present
- updated the readme
- removed odd default value for stationID from the module
I just updated the module, after I noticed the layout is slightly broken when added to an area on the right side of the screen.
Hey @yawns, looks great!
Even the differentiation between tram and bus, cool!
I was surprised by the delay times as well, when I thought about building such a module (and thus starting to learn JS) I just had a rough look at the VRN API which doesn’t offer any real time data.
I have two feature requests:
- configurable number of shown connections
- configurable direction (or destination)
Hi, glad you like it.
What do you mean with configurable direction?
I mean that I dont want to see all connections leaving from that particular stop but just in one direction.
E.g. if I lived near a final destination I would just want to see the city-bound connections.