MagicMirror Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Unsolved
    • Solved
    • MagicMirror² Repository
    • Documentation
    • 3rd-Party-Modules
    • Donate
    • Discord
    • Register
    • Login
    • Profile
    • Following 2
    • Followers 2
    • Topics 10
    • Posts 287
    • Groups 0
    M Offline
    1. Home
    2. Manu85
    3. Posts
    A New Chapter for MagicMirror: The Community Takes the Lead
    Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil sorry i didn’t see your message

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @lavolp3 hello, I am not abandoning the other module on which @sdetweil worked, but I installed your module to see how it works, I have an error “please create a config file” below my config.js

          	{
      			module: 'MMM-soccer',
      		position: 'top_right',
      		config: {
          		api_key: 'XXXXXXXXX4cb541ce877258756f29ccd3',
          		show: ['CL', 'BL1', 'PL'],
          		colored: true,
          		updateInterval: 60,
          		focus_on: {
      			'BL1': 'FC Bayern München',
      			'CL': 'Liverpool FC'
      	},
      
      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil hello, this morning the MM is frozen … I sent you the somefile file by email. yesterday evening after 2 or 3 hours the soccer module displayed the module screens very quickly 1/2 second and this morning the module disappeared, the seconds of the MM watch go from 35s to 50s
      @Stoffbeuteluwe is your MM still working well?

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil I sent you the email from somefile

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil I just resumed our entire conversation and I just redid "cd ~ / MagicMirror / modules
      git clone https://github.com/sdetweil/MMM-SoccerLiveScore NewSoccerLive
      cd MMM-SoccerLiveScore
      cp …/NewSoccerLive/*.js. "
      I do not know if I did well, but I think I have abused your kindness enough, I send you the somefile on your email, thank you

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      I’m sorry, after passing these lines the screen remains black

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil I just emailed you the screenshot of what I have, thanks again for your help

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil I have a file “/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-SoccerLiveScore.old” and in this file I have another file “MMM-SoccerLiveScore” is this file “node_helper.js” you want?

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil in your mailbox

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      I made all the lines and went to false, the MM started but soccer does not appear on the screen

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil yet I followed your instructions, but I may have made a mistake! what should I do?

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      this is how it is in the config.js
      {
      disabled:true,
      module: ‘MMM-SoccerLiveScore’,
      position: ‘top_right’,
      header: ‘Scores en direct’,
      config: {
      leagues: [34, 1, 8],
      showNames: true,
      showLogos: true,
      debug:true,
      displayTime: 60 * 1000,
      showTables: true
      }
      },

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      ok I did “disabled: true,” and I restarted the MM, the module no longer appears

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      this is how it is in the config.js

      {
      disabled:false,
      module: ‘MMM-SoccerLiveScore’,
      position: ‘top_right’,
      header: ‘Scores en direct’,
      config: {
      leagues: [34, 1, 8],
      showNames: true,
      showLogos: true,
      debug:true,
      displayTime: 60 * 1000,
      showTables: true
      }
      },

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil What can I do?

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil hello, this morning my mirror is frozen and the soccer module is not present, I send you the somefile file by email, thank you

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil like this?
      {
      disabled:false,
      module: ‘MMM-SoccerLiveScore’,
      position: ‘top_right’,
      header: ‘Scores en direct’,
      config: {
      leagues: [34, 1, 8],
      showNames: true,
      showLogos: true,
      debug:true,
      displayTime: 60 * 1000,
      showTables: true
      }
      },

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil after a few hours the module becomes unstable.

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil I just did the manipulations that you advised and the module restarted, I keep you informed of the stability, but well done for your responsiveness

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @Stoffbeuteluwe thank you i will try it, thank you again

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • 1
    • 2
    • 9
    • 10
    • 11
    • 12
    • 13
    • 14
    • 15
    • 11 / 15