I am new to MM, but giving it a shot.
My mum is suffering… forgetting what day it is, when appointments (hair and nails etc) and worried she will miss someones birthday etc. This is really driving her to tears making her feel like a burden
Shes always asking… what time is my appointment etc sadly the question could be asked upwards of 5 times in 10 minutes hour simply cause it did not click (other days just once or twice)
Add dad being near deaf… domestics everywhere.
And she wants to see photos of all of us but cant use the iphone other than answering calls.
For her its difficult to remember how to open a text and there’s not a chance of saving photos to her phone.
My dream… and if anyone can provide a noob with thoughts and direction etc (and i am not soo crash hot with coding… but I have a lot of persistence)
I want anyone who is infront of the MM to be able to upload photos from their phone directly.
It would be great if they could simply scan a QR and select the photos and yahh in the mirror they go.
I’m adding a large SSD and MMM-ImagesPhotos is doing a great job of randomising them.
I did consider email like (https://github.com/fapeg/eink_picture_frame) but not really the path i want to go.
- WallberryTheme/WB-weather - -Custom simple weather today and next 3 days
- MMM-NetworkScanner - Who’s home - (mobiles connected to wifi)
Her appointments (Dad adds them via his iphone calendar and shown on her phone and mirror
Next 5 birthdays
- MMM-ImagesPhotos - Photo slide show (Album)
- MMM-Flickr - show the last 20 pics in rotation (shared login with friends and families)
— only shows images at time of boot, need to reset to show latest photos.
— need to copy photo to SSD
- MMM-WiFiPassword - QR Code so anyone can join the home internet
Still to add
- ?? MMM-FreeboxTV - front door security camera video feed
- MMM-PIR-Sensor (to turn screen on and off)