This module is based on @strawberry-3-141 s MMM-soccer but with many more functions and major changes in the background and frontside.
(image upload seems still broken, please check github page for screenshots)
- major leagues and competitions from Europe included in the free API (see Readme)
- (automatic) league rotation
- Logos included, colored or b/w
- flexible width, slim version available
- LIVE mode (more API calls when live games are shown)
- table with focus mode
- Focus on one team per league
- bugfix in node_helper
- UI tweaks (smaller team names)
Some errors after npm install
Please do a
git pulland try again.
There was a missing comma in package.json.
Let me know if it works.
better but still…
npm WARN Invalid name: "mmm-soccer v2" npm WARN MMM-soccer No description npm WARN MMM-soccer No repository field. npm WARN MMM-soccer No README data npm WARN MMM-soccer No license field. added 8 packages from 1 contributor in 4.453s found 0 vulnerabilities
name changed in package.json and it’s ok
@chassain-0 yeah has also been changed in origin/master now.
Recognized this as well.
Sorry for the hickups and looking forward to any comments.
@lavolp3 thanks to you. I m going to try now
@lavolp3 Nice job…:)
Node_helper.js needed to be fixed.
Please do a
git pulland restart the mirror if you experience problems.
i understand live is ok now with api calls ? i like it