MagicMirror Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Unsolved
    • Solved
    • MagicMirror² Repository
    • Documentation
    • 3rd-Party-Modules
    • Donate
    • Discord
    • Register
    • Login
    A New Chapter for MagicMirror: The Community Takes the Lead
    Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.

    MMM-Domoticz-ext: interact with Domoticz

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Utilities
    121 Posts 14 Posters 122.5k Views 16 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S
      Shaitan @goedh452
      last edited by

      @goedh452 ok thank you !

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • S
        Shaitan @goedh452
        last edited by

        @goedh452
        I started from zero to be sure that it is not a problem between your module and another program on my pi.
        So I did a new installation of MM on another Raspberry Pi with a clean raspian.

        Above, there is only your modules installed (I just copy my config.js from my other MM).
        Here is the MM launch screen with SSH :

        Nouvelle ie bitmap.png

        G 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • G
          goedh452 @Shaitan
          last edited by

          @shaitan

          The errors indicate that Domiticz cannot be reached. Would it be possible to temporarily disable the authentication in Domoticz and test it again?

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • S
            Shaitan @goedh452
            last edited by

            @goedh452 I don’t know how to remove the authentication on domoticz, I just added its IP to the whitelist and I got this:Nouvelle ie bitmap.png

            G S 2 Replies Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • G
              goedh452 @Shaitan
              last edited by

              @shaitan

              Just remove the username en password and save the settings.Schermafbeelding 2021-12-06 om 13.47.23.png

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • S
                Shaitan @goedh452
                last edited by

                @goedh452 Same screen

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • S
                  sdetweil @Shaitan
                  last edited by

                  @shaitan said in MMM-Domoticz-ext: interact with Domoticz:

                  I just added its IP to the whitelist

                  I just want to add for this and other folks…

                  when integrating multiple systems , 1st thing to do is disable all ip filtering/firewalls
                  in MagicMirror this is

                  address:"0.0.0.0", // let any outside system connect , "localhost" means ONLY apps INSIDE this same machine can connect
                  ipWhitelist:[],   // no restrictions on specific systems connecting.
                  

                  once working, then u can add back whatever u might need… ,

                  and if it impacts the integration, then u will know as it is the last change…

                  Sam

                  How to add modules

                  learning how to use browser developers window for css changes

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • F
                    Fabaude
                    last edited by

                    Hello and thank you for this great module,
                    The installation and the settings went well but I can’t see my action buttons on my touch mirror.
                    The overview change buttons work well!
                    I integrated it into a page of MMM-Caroussel and MMM-GoogleAssistant operates my devices well but I cannot control the lights and others with touch buttons!
                    I hope to be clear and in the right place.

                    If you have any ideas…
                    Fab

                    G 1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • G
                      goedh452 @Fabaude
                      last edited by

                      @fabaude

                      Could you post your config of the module please? And are buttons not displayed at all or aren’t they working when you click them?

                      F 1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • F
                        Fabaude @goedh452
                        last edited by

                        @goedh452
                        I don’t know where the buttons should be? Are these the icons on my dashboard?
                        Here is my config and thank you.

                        {
                        				    module: 'MMM-Domoticz-ext' ,
                        				    header: "DOMOTICZ" ,
                        				    position: "middle_center" ,
                        
                        				    config: {
                        					    apiBase: "xxx.xxx.x.xx" ,
                        					    apiPort: "xxxx" ,
                        					    updateInterval: 10 ,
                        					    animationSpeed: 0 ,
                        					    displayType: "actions" ,
                        					    alwaysShowDashboard: false ,
                        					    alwaysShowActions: true ,
                        					    showButtons: true ,
                        					    showTotals: true ,
                        					    showIcons: true ,
                        					    dashboardRooms: [ "1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9","10","11","12","13" ],
                        					    
                        					    buttonAllLabel: "Tous" ,
                        					    buttonTypeLabel: "Par Types d'appareils" ,
                        					    buttonRoomLabel: "Par Pièces" ,
                        				        buttonBothLabel: "Par Types/Pièces" , 
                        					    buttonFloorLabel: "Par Types/Niveaux" ,
                        					    buttonDashboardLabel: "Tableau de Bord" ,
                        					    horizontal: true ,
                        					    
                        					    columnCount: 15 ,
                        					    dashboardColumnCount: 15 ,
                        					    maxTitleLenght: 25 ,
                        					    switchLabel: "Lumières" ,
                        					    dimmerLabel: "Interrupteurs" ,
                        					    temperatureLabel: "Température Intérieure" ,
                        					    humidityLabel: "Humidité" ,
                        					    usageLabel: "Electricité Maison" ,
                        					    
                        					    rooms: [
                        						    { idx: "7" , name: "Cellier" },
                        						    { idx: "6" , name: "Buanderie" },
                        						    { idx: "1" , name: "Salon" },
                        						    { idx: "2" , name: "Salle à Manger" },
                        						    { idx: "3" , name: "Cuisine" }, 
                        						    { idx: "8" , name: "Ch.Parents" },
                        						    { idx: "9" , name: "Ch.Adèle" },
                        						    { idx: "10" , name: "Ch.Louis" },
                        						   	{ idx: "4" , name: "Bureau" },
                        						    { idx: "11" , name: "Salle de Bain" },
                        						    { idx: "12" , name: "Salle d'Eau" },
                        						    { idx: "13" , name: "Couloir-Entrée" },
                        						    { idx: "5" , name: "Terrasse" },
                        						    						    
                        					    ],
                        
                        					    floors: [
                        						     { name: "Rez de Chaussée" ,
                        							    rooms: [ "1" , "2" , "3" , "6" , "7" , "8" , "11" , "13" ]
                        						    },
                        						     { name: "Etage" ,
                        							    rooms: [ "4" , "9" , "10" , "12" ]
                        						    },
                        						     { name: "Extérieurs" ,
                        							    rooms: [ "5" ]
                        						    },
                        					    ],
                        
                        					    utilities: {
                        						    utilityLabel: "Electricité Générale Maison" ,
                        						    showLabel: true ,
                        						    devices: [
                        						    { idx: "119" ,
                        						      deviceHeader: "Consommation Electrique" ,
                        						      useHeaderSymbol: false ,
                        						      headerSymbol: "plug" ,
                        						      counterTodayLabel: "Aujourd'hui" ,
                        						      counterTodayAppendText: "Kwh" ,
                        						      gaugeMinValue: -3000 ,
                        						      gaugeMaxValue: 3000 ,
                        						      gaugeAppendText: "Watts" ,
                        						      gaugeWidth: 190 ,
                        						      lineWidth: 20 ,
                        						      markerWidth: 20 ,
                        						      markerColor: "#F4D03F"
                        						    },
                        						    
                        						    { idx: "121" ,
                        						      deviceHeader: "Consommation Electrique Nette" ,
                        						      useHeaderSymbol: false ,
                        						      headerSymbol: "plug" ,
                        						      counterTodayLabel: "Aujourd'hui" ,
                        						      counterTodayAppendText: "Kwh" ,
                        						      gaugeMinValue: -3000 ,
                        						      gaugeMaxValue: 3000 ,
                        						      gaugeAppendText: "Watts" ,
                        						      gaugeWidth: 190 ,
                        						      lineWidth: 20 ,
                        						      markerWidth: 20 ,
                        						      markerColor: "#F4D03F"
                        						    } ,
                        
                        						    { idx: "117" ,
                        						      deviceHeader: "Production Solaire" ,
                        						      useHeaderSymbol: false ,
                        						      headerSymbol: "sun" ,
                        						      counterTodayLabel: "Aujourd'hui" ,
                        						      counterTodayAppendText: "Kwh" ,
                        						      gaugeMinValue: 0 ,
                        						      gaugeMaxValue: 3000 ,
                        						      gaugeAppendText: "Watts" ,
                        						      gaugeWidth: 190 ,
                        						      lineWidth: 20 ,
                        						      markerWidth: 20 ,
                        						      markerColor: "#70db70"
                        						    },
                        
                        						    { idx: "43" ,
                        						      deviceHeader: "Production Eau Chaude" ,
                        						      useHeaderSymbol: false ,
                        						      headerSymbol: "faucet" ,
                        						      counterTodayLabel: "Aujourd'hui" ,
                        						      counterTodayAppendText: "Kwh" , 
                        						      gaugeMinValue: 0 ,
                        						      gaugeMaxValue: 2800 ,
                        						      gaugeAppendText: "Watts" ,
                        						      gaugeWidth: 190 ,
                        						      lineWidth: 20 ,
                        						      markerWidth: 20 ,
                        						      markerColor: "#1E90FF"
                        						    },
                        						    { idx: "46" ,
                        						      deviceHeader: "Pompe à Chaleur" ,
                        						      useHeaderSymbol: false ,
                        						      headerSymbol: "hot-tub" ,
                        						      counterTodayLabel: "Aujourd'hui" ,
                        						      counterTodayAppendText: "Kwh" ,
                        						      gaugeMinValue: 0 ,
                        						      gaugeMaxValue: 2000 ,
                        						      gaugeAppendText: "Watts" ,
                        						      gaugeWidth: 190 ,
                        						      lineWidth: 20 ,
                        						      markerWidth: 20 ,
                        						      markerColor: "#f4763f"
                        						    } ,
                        						    
                        						    
                        						    ],
                        					    },
                        
                        						    custonGauges: {
                        								    headerLabel: "Autres" ,
                        								    showLabel: true ,
                        								    devices: [
                        									    { idx: "25" ,
                        							  deviceHeader: "Voltage" ,
                        							  useHeaderSymbol: true ,
                        							  headerSymbol: "bolt" ,
                        							  gaugeAppendText: "volts" ,
                        							  gaugeMinValue: 210 ,
                        							  gaugeMaxValue: 260 ,
                        							  gaugeWidth: 150 ,
                        							  lineWidth: 16 ,
                        							  markerWidth: 16 ,
                        							  markerColor: "#f4763f" 
                        							},
                        									    ],
                        								    }, 
                        							weather: {
                        										devices: [ "140" ],
                        										weatherLabel: "Températures", 
                        										gaugewidth: 60,
                        										gaugeAppendText: "°C",
                        									},
                        									
                        									Actions: [
                        											{ label: "Lumiere Exter Cuisine Shelly",
                        											url: "http://xxx.xxx.x.xx:xxxx/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=66&switchcmd=On"
                        											} ,
                        											{ label: "Lumiere Exter Cuisine Shelly",
                        											url: "http://xxx.xxx.x.xx:xxxx/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=66&switchcmd=Off"
                        											} ,
                        											{ label: "Lumiere Exter Entree Shelly",
                        											url: "http://xxx.xxx.x.xx:xxxx/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=62&switchcmd=On"
                        											} ,
                        											{ label: "Lumiere Exter Entree Shelly",
                        											url: "http://xxx.xxx.x.xx:xxxx/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=62&switchcmd=Off"
                        											} ,	
                        											{ label: "Prise Commandée 1",
                        											url: "http://xxx.xxx.x.xx:xxxx/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=69&switchcmd=Toggle"
                        											} ,
                        											],					 				    
                        						},
                        					},
                        
                        G 1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • G
                          goedh452 @Fabaude
                          last edited by goedh452

                          @fabaude

                          I’m not sure if this is the problem, but there are two typos in the config: custonGauges should be customGauges en Actions should be actions (lower case a).

                          F 1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • F
                            Fabaude @goedh452
                            last edited by

                            @goedh452
                            moron that I am, a fresh expert’s eyes and the problem is solved.
                            Big thanks

                            Fab

                            G 1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • G
                              goedh452 @Fabaude
                              last edited by

                              @fabaude

                              Great! Enjoy the module!

                              F 2 Replies Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • F
                                Fabaude @goedh452
                                last edited by

                                @goedh452
                                I just have to order all that! ;-)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • F
                                  Fabaude @goedh452
                                  last edited by

                                  @goedh452
                                  Hello,
                                  Sorry to come back,
                                  I have 2 buttons for each “action / label” I created, is this normal?

                                  Fab

                                  G 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • G
                                    goedh452 @Fabaude
                                    last edited by

                                    @fabaude

                                    No, that’s not normal. In the config I see 5 buttons. Am I correct that the module displays 10?

                                    F 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • F
                                      Fabaude @goedh452
                                      last edited by

                                      @goedh452
                                      yes, when I pass “displayType: actions”, I have all the buttons in duplicate (on 2 lines) but in “all”, I have the list of devices and a line of buttons below … (can be the second line is hidden for lack of space!)
                                      I couldn’t go on tonight.
                                      Sorry.

                                      Fab

                                      G 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • G
                                        goedh452 @Fabaude
                                        last edited by

                                        @fabaude
                                        I think this is a bug. At the moment I do not have a pi running the mirror and module, so debugging is a bit difficult. If I find some time, I’ll see if I can install it and debug. If you only want to display the actions, there should be other modules that do this.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • S
                                          Shaitan @Shaitan
                                          last edited by Shaitan

                                          @sdetweil Hi, I will try this after my travel, i’m not at home… Thank you !

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • B
                                            Bliepie
                                            last edited by

                                            Hi,

                                            Does anyone know if it is possible to show the values of a smart meter without using a Gauge?

                                            I would like to show the values in a different layout, for example a room layout, I can’t manage to do this now without using a Gauge.

                                            I hope someone can help me!

                                            Regards, Bliepie

                                            A 1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 2 / 7
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Enjoying MagicMirror? Please consider a donation!
                                            MagicMirror created by Michael Teeuw.
                                            Forum managed by Sam, technical setup by Karsten.
                                            This forum is using NodeBB as its core | Contributors
                                            Contact | Privacy Policy