MagicMirror² v2.6.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
[2.2.0] - 2018-01-01
Note: This update uses new dependencies. Please update using the following command:
git pull && npm install
- Calender week is now handled with a variable translation in order to move number language specific.
- Reverted the Electron dependency back to 1.4.15 since newer version don’t seem to work on the Raspberry Pi very well.
- Add option to use Nunjucks templates in modules. (See
helloworldmodule as an example.)
- Add Bulgarian translations for MagicMirror² and Alert module.
- Add graceful shutdown of modules by calling
stopfunction of each
node_helperon SIGINT before exiting.
- Link update subtext to Github diff of current version versus tracking branch.
- Add Catalan translation.
- Add ability to filter out newsfeed items based on prohibited words found in title (resolves #1071)
- Add options to truncate description support of a feed in newsfeed module
- Add reloadInterval option for particular feed in newsfeed module
- Add no-cache entries of HTTP headers in newsfeed module (fetcher)
- Add Czech translation.
- Add option for decimal symbols other than the decimal point for temperature values in both default weather modules: WeatherForecast and CurrentWeather.
- Fixed issue with calendar module showing more than
- WeatherForecast and CurrentWeather are now using HTTPS instead of HTTP
- Correcting translation for Indonesian language
- Fix issue where calendar icons wouldn’t align correctly
[2.2.1] - 2018-01-01
- Fixed linting errors.
[2.2.2] - 2018-01-02
- Add missing
- Add missing