[MMM-Netatmo-Presence] - Display liveview and events for Netatmo cameras
I just finished my module to display the live view and last events of Netatmo Presence Cameras.
Some part of this module (Live view) may also work for Netatmo Welcome Cameras.
Please test it and let me know if any issues or improvment idea !
Main functionnalities :
- Display Live snapshot of one or several cameras - This behavior should work also for “Netatmo Welcome” cameras, but not tested
- Display the events recorded by all the cameras as timeline, with the type of event (animal, human, vehicle or movement). It is possible to filter the event type and to choose the number of events to be displayed. This will for sure not work for Welcome cameras.
- Use the official sample code from Netatmo to connect to the API, so with https and no complex token to catch !
- Several instances possible (one to display live snapshot, another to display events of type “vehicle”, another with all last 5 events, …)
- Network data and RPI load friendly :
- The API token is requested only when expired or once at start-up (also for several instances)
- If a PIR-sensor using MMM-PIR-Sensor module is used, the auto-update will stop during screen off (this behavior works also with all other module that send the notification “USER_PRESENCE”).
- If all instances of MMM-Netatmo-Presence module are hidden (by REMOTE-CONTROL or any Carousel module for example), the auto-update will also stop.
As soon as a MMM-Netatmo-Presence module will be again displayed on the screen or screen switch on, an update will be requested.
- Possibility to display the date and time of the last update request (configurable)
- CSS file and many display configuration possibilities
3 instances running, 2 to display live snapshot and 1 with Event timeline :
Event timeline with the last event on both full image and detail of the movement detected :
2 liveview on the same instance :
- First release - 01/08/2018
@AgP42 Hello, I just bought a new netatmo welcome camera and I would love to integrate it on my smart mirror but I can´t find the token
I already have the client id and the cliente secret but following your instructions on the webhook log only get this:
and then opening the body field there is nothing!!!
No home id, token or name.
What i am doing wrong?? thanks and congrats
I just answer you on our GitHub issue : https://github.com/AgP42/MMM-Netatmo-Presence/issues/1
But on GitHub you didn’t say that your camera is a Welcome and not a Presence !
As Netatmo don’t use the same structure of data for both, not all function of my module will work unfortunately… (just the live image should work)
good luck !
@AgP42 I have just took the netatmo welcome back and already bought online the netatmo presence!! so I´m sure i´ll text you again next week, thanks
Hi, finished my MM today and tried to implement the netatmo-presence module.
Representation on screen:
I followed all the described steps.:Created the app, the client id and secret. Found my home_id and finally added my email plus password….what am I doing wrong? Any idea?