MagicMirror Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Unsolved
    • Solved
    • MagicMirror² Repository
    • Documentation
    • 3rd-Party-Modules
    • Donate
    • Discord
    • Register
    • Login
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 1
    • Topics 8
    • Posts 42
    • Groups 0
    B Online
    1. Home
    2. bwente
    3. Posts
    A New Chapter for MagicMirror: The Community Takes the Lead
    Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Take a Picture and Display it

      You could use the voice module to trigger an action to take a photo and store it in a local directory then use a image module to display the image.

      I wanted to do something similar to keep track of which tie I had worn during the week. Display a photo strip of the last 5 ties… I ended up solving it with a low-tech solution. I used to tie racks. I take a “new” tie off the first rack, then when I get home put the tie on the “worn” rack. Then when it is full, move all the ties to the first rack. ;)

      posted in Requests
      B
      bwente
    • RE: Question About Mounting a Mirror in a Dorm

      I have used ook hangers to hang 50lb. objects. Here is one rated for 75lbs.

      http://picturehangers.ooks.com/item/professional-hanging-line/tremor-hangers-2/53102

      You can find them at lots of places locally. It will leave three tiny holes that are easy to cover up later.

      posted in Hardware
      B
      bwente
    • 1 / 1