I’m trying to make this project ( https://www.instructables.com/id/Raspberry-Pi-Based-Living-Portrait-Player-Intro/ ) into a Module.
The difficulty I have is that I’m using Simple-Swiper module to switch the pages of my mirror.
Here is what I’m trying to do :
- the user can navigate on the different pages.
- when he reaches the last page , omx player is displayed with the video but doesn’t play the video. It just display the first image. This is what is done in the Living-Portrait-Player.
- if a move is detected, the video plays.
- if the user switch the page, omx is killed and disappears.
I’m asking for your help because I have already started something but I can’t manage to make it work.
I’m getting inspiration from multiple modules for this project.
- MMM-PIR which is the one I’m using as a main module and I’m modifying the code of that module.
- MMM-pages to find out what is the current page
- MMM-RTSPStream for methods related to omxplayer
I wonder if I can use the callback method in MMM-PIR to run the script when the user arrives on the page. I haven’t tried that yet. And also, how to kill omx when the user changes the page.
I’m also having difficulties to get the current page in the MM-PIR modules.
in the MMM-PIR.js but seems like MMM-pages doesn’t receive the notification.
I would be so thankful if someone could help me working on this.