MagicMirror Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Unsolved
    • Solved
    • MagicMirror² Repository
    • Documentation
    • 3rd-Party-Modules
    • Donate
    • Discord
    • Register
    • Login
    • Profile
    • Following 2
    • Followers 2
    • Topics 10
    • Posts 287
    • Groups 0
    M Offline
    1. Home
    2. Manu85
    3. Posts
    A New Chapter for MagicMirror: The Community Takes the Lead
    Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      @sdetweil ah sh*t, it was really really good this module

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      I forgot! the detected error is as follows:

      @Manu85 from the log
      looks like MMM-SoccerLiveScore/ had a fatal error when no data was presented
      [ERROR] 2020-04-07T09:00:27 SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
      0|MagicMir |  at JSON.parse ()
      0|MagicMir |  at Request._callback (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-SoccerLiveScore/node_helper.js:192:29)
      and that error killed MM
      0|MagicMir | [2020-04-07 09:00:27.567] [LOG] 2020-04-07T09:00:27 Whoops! There was an uncaught exception… (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js:39 process.)
      0|MagicMir | [2020-04-07 09:00:27.592] [LOG] 2020-04-07T09:00:27 MagicMirror will not quit, but it might be a good idea to check why this happened. Maybe no internet connection? (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js:41 process.)

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • MMM-SoccerLiveScore pleas help

      hello, I installed this module and it makes my MM crash, after having been
      First of all I want to apologize because I use a translator, I live in France and it’s easier for me
      helped on the forum (thanks to @detweiler) it would seem that there is an error in the module, is it possible that the author fixes this error , thank you in advance for the work done by the authors who provide these little wonders
      the author of the module, a great respect to him:
      LukeSkywalker92

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      @sdetweil ok i will try thank you again you are a genius

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      @sdetweil like that?

      {
      			disabled:true,
      			module: 'MMM-SoccerLiveScore',
      			position: 'top_right',
      			header: 'Scores en direct',
      			config: {
      				leagues: [34, 8],
      		        showNames: true,
      		        showLogos: true,
      		        displayTime: 60 * 1000,
      		        showTables: true
      			}
      		},
      
      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      @sdetweil well done !!! Do we have to do something?

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      I just sent you an email thank you for confirming that it is correct

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      “u can send it to me by email, to my same userid as here at gmail”?

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      @sdetweil I can’t get you to pass the “somefile” file on the forum, the file must be in jpg, tif format … I tried to convert them to jpg by splitting the files, but it doesn’t work not either, you told me that I could send it to you by email, but I don’t see how to do it, when I go to your profile it just offers me a chat conversation and the cat only accepts 1000 characters and the file does a lot more, I don’t know how to do it, thanks for your help

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      @sdetweil [0_1586246858572_somefile](Uploading 100%)

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      ok i will wait tomorrow, thanks for your help

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      I was afraid of doing something stupid! now something must be done?

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      I just rebooted the mirror restarted, is that what I had to do?

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      pi@raspberrypi:~/MagicMirror $ tail somefile
      [2020-04-06 15:19:00.632] [LOG] 2020-04-06T15:19:00 Connecting socket for: newsfeed (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/node_helper.js:97 Class.setSocketIO)
      [2020-04-06 15:19:00.633] [LOG] 2020-04-06T15:19:00 Starting module: newsfeed (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/default/newsfeed/node_helper.js:15 Class.start)
      [2020-04-06 15:19:00.634] [LOG] 2020-04-06T15:19:00 Sockets connected & modules started … (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js:233 )
      [2020-04-06 15:19:00.858] [LOG] 2020-04-06T15:19:00 Launching application. (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/electron.js:81 App.)
      [2020-04-06 15:19:03.615] [LOG] 2020-04-06T15:19:03 MMM-Logging updated config received, reloading console (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-Logging/node_helper.js:30 Class.socketNotificationReceived)
      [2020-04-06 15:19:03.617] [LOG] 2020-04-06T15:19:03 payload: undefined (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-Logging/node_helper.js:34 Class.socketNotificationReceived)
      [2020-04-06 15:19:03.619] [LOG] 2020-04-06T15:19:03 payload: undefined (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-Logging/node_helper.js:34 Class.socketNotificationReceived)
      [2020-04-06 15:19:03.640] [LOG] 2020-04-06T15:19:03 Create new calendar fetcher for url: http://p59-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/2uR1boEvTP2Z11yC3RAkgMluEyI6FkQslrByha_3OaasENn6SQAtTWIYmfP6JXqtyFFXzQwCFuV_rleNhqA2u8ZaQkK6-6HzuFLzdeE_Pic - Interval: 300000 (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/default/calendar/node_helper.js:49 Class.createFetcher)
      [2020-04-06 15:19:03.667] [LOG] 2020-04-06T15:19:03 Create new news fetcher for url: https://www.lepoint.fr/rss.xml - Interval: 300000 (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/default/newsfeed/node_helper.js:48 Class.createFetcher)
      [2020-04-06 15:19:04.164] [LOG] 2020-04-06T15:19:04 payload: undefined (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-Logging/node_helper.js:34 Class.socketNotificationReceived)

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: MMM-SORT out of credits

      @Mykle1 thank you for your help

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      ok I made the order my MM goes out and it doesn’t start anymore, and I don’t know how to get you to send the file to your email, I’m really sorry to be too unable :-(

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      ok you can tell me how to do it?

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      when placing your order I have this:

      pi@raspberrypi:~/MagicMirror $ npm start >somefile
      [2020-04-06 14:36:28.593] [ERROR] 2020-04-06T14:36:28 { Error: listen EADDRINUSE 127.0.0.1:8080
      at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (net.js:1330:14)
      at listenInCluster (net.js:1378:12)
      at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.doListen [as callback] (net.js:1492:7)
      at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:55:10)
      errno: ‘EADDRINUSE’,
      code: ‘EADDRINUSE’,
      syscall: ‘listen’,
      address: ‘127.0.0.1’,
      port: 8080 } (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js:40 process.)
      pi@raspberrypi:~/MagicMirror $ npm start >somefile
      [2020-04-06 14:36:28.593] [ERROR] 2020-04-06T14:36:28 { Error: listen EADDRINUSE 127.0.0.1:8080
      at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (net.js:1330:14)
      at listenInCluster (net.js:1378:12)
      at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.doListen [as callback] (net.js:1492:7)
      at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:55:10)
      errno: ‘EADDRINUSE’,
      code: ‘EADDRINUSE’,
      syscall: ‘listen’,
      address: ‘127.0.0.1’,
      port: 8080 } (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js:40 process.)

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      I have a report which was created in MM “somfile” but I cannot send it because I have this error on the forum

      Error
      Post content was flagged as spam by Akismet.com

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: my mirror freezes!

      @sdetweil Hello, as agreed I deleted the automatic reboot and this morning the MM is blocked (as usual) I use WinScp and when I wanted to quit it he offered to create a folder "my workspace "that’s what I did, I then opened this new file which connects me directly to the MMM-Logging module and after that I don’t know what to do!

      posted in Troubleshooting
      M
      Manu85
    • 1 / 1