MagicMirror Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Unsolved
    • Solved
    • MagicMirror² Repository
    • Documentation
    • 3rd-Party-Modules
    • Donate
    • Discord
    • Register
    • Login
    • Profile
    • Following 2
    • Followers 2
    • Topics 10
    • Posts 287
    • Groups 0
    M Offline
    1. Home
    2. Manu85
    3. Posts
    A New Chapter for MagicMirror: The Community Takes the Lead
    Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil It’s really nice of you to share all these elements, I’m going to look at it while taking my time, I feel like the possibilities are endless

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil Thanks to you, I finally managed to configure the weather module with animated icons, I finally understood the advantages and the settings possible with the console (ctrl+shift+i) it also allowed me to make other settings on other modules, it’s been 5 years since I did this MM and I learned more with you in 3 days than in 5 years, a big thank you for your help

      ef2d9f2f-a4d6-479c-939c-4b3c32a72b60-image.png

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil I try to move forward on the folder, I changed the destination folder for the “current” part by directing to a folder in css/icons/animated, but nothing changes, the supported icon is that of css/icons, red square (which keeps the properties, size, positioning of weather) I have the impression that “css/icons/animated” is not supported, green square, I think I am not far from the solution, but without your help I don’t think I’ll get there

      f0e30e0a-ba89-494f-84a6-d5589b4b5a38-image.png

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil
      there, am I on it? I’m going to get there, I’m going to get there !!!

      0b7d42b1-dbc6-400a-8caa-ec27c2a8b65c-image.png

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil
      I do what you tell me, but I must admit that I’m lost :-) I actually saw the “current” in the lines so that means that the icon is in the custom css, it’s that right? if so why can’t I manage it? you are too strong

      cea5c83f-c7c4-4d90-9051-606f3df0a6dd-image.png

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil like that ?

      54d16384-db6b-4456-ac6f-8e41a3e2e114-image.png

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil
      when I position myself on a weather icon, it gives this, I cannot choose several I have a “grid” which follows the mouse and which changes when I move

      25dba6e0-b76b-4971-85bf-1db193f140d1-image.png

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil by doing ctrl shift i my window opened like this

      a17db184-a179-47b4-a584-27f667f11577-image.png

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil ok it’s done and it’s actually much better

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil my js config says that!

      fig = {
      	address: "localhost", // Address to listen on, can be:
      	                      // - "localhost", "127.0.0.1", "::1" to listen on loopback interface
      	                      // - another specific IPv4/6 to listen on a specific interface
      	                      // - "", "0.0.0.0", "::" to listen on any interface
      	                      // Default, when address config is left out, is "localhost"
      	port: 8080,
      	ipWhitelist: ["127.0.0.1", "::ffff:127.0.0.1", "::1"], // Set [] to allow all IP addresses
      	                                                       // or add a specific IPv4 of 192.168.1.5 :
      	                                                       // ["127.0.0.1", "::ffff:127.0.0.1", "::1", "::ffff:192.168.1.5"],
      	                                                       // or IPv4 range of 192.168.3.0 --> 192.168.3.15 use CIDR format :
      	                                                       // ["127.0.0.1", "::ffff:127.0.0.1", "::1", "::ffff:192.168.3.0/28"],
      
      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil
      it’s complicated, I can’t have a selection like you, I selected the icon at the top with the cloud and the moon I have lines that have changed on the table on the right but I don’t have another window that opens

      e10a324e-4fdd-4fcf-a995-6b57cf40c7c9-image.png

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil
      I use RealVNC Viewer and when I do ctrl-shift-i I have this window which opens I click at the top left and with my mouse I browse the lines, I have several lines with weather but when I click on them none opens another window
      63d8825a-d372-4332-b8f1-54790bb6d94b-image.png

      cd91fd68-9f02-48da-be91-a88932d37e57-image.png

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil I tried but it doesn’t work, I don’t know if I did things wrong, in config.js I added the line < classes: “current”,’ > I changed forecast to current:

      {
      			disabled: false,
      			module: "weather",
      			classes: "current",
      			position: "top_right",
      			header: "Meteo Ile d'Olonne",
      			config: {
      				weatherProvider: "openweathermap",
      				type: "current",
      				location: "Olonne-sur-Mer,France",
      				locationID: "2989572", //ID from http://bulk.openweathermap.org/sample/city.list.json.gz; unzip the gz file and find your city
      				apiKey: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
      			}
      		},
      		
      		{
      			disabled: false,
      			module: "weather",
      			position: "top_right",
      			header: "Meteo",
      			config: {
      				weatherProvider: "openweathermap",
      				type: "forecast",
      				location: "Olonne-sur-Mer,France",
      				locationID: "2989572", //ID from http://bulk.openweathermap.org/sample/city.list.json.gz; unzip the gz file and find your city
      				apiKey: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
      				
      			}
      

      then I changed the first part of the lines in my custom ccs by adding current, I send you the first lines, but it doesn’t change anything, the icons are still identical:

      /* Aenderungen Wetter Icon */
      /* Aenderungen aktuelles Wetter */
      
      .current .weathericon {
        position: absolute;
        z-index: 0;
        height: 200px;
        right: 180px;
        margin-top: -65px;
      }
      
      .current .wi-day-sunny {
      content: url("/css/icons/day.svg");
      padding-left: 60px;
      padding-top: 7px;
      height: 100px;
      }
      
      .current .wi-day-cloudy {
      content: url("/css/icons/cloudy-day-1.svg");
      padding-left: 60px;
      padding-top: 7px;
      height: 100px;
      }
      
      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil Ok, I will try, thanks for your help, you are the best:clapping_hands:

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      Your precious help allowed me to succeed in having the icons on the mirror :-), I added a few lines in the custom to position each icon, for example:
      .weather .wi-day-sunny {
      content: url(“/css/icons/day.svg”);
      padding-left: 60px;
      padding-top: 7px;
      height: 50px;
      }
      the last thing to do is how to manage the current day icon (position and size) because on the original file there was a part:.currentweather .weathericon { and another part:.weatherforecast .weathericon {
      Following your help I named everything: .weather .weathericon { so that it works and I think that now it no longer makes a difference between current and forecast and I cannot manage the icon of the current day. Do you have any ideas on how to handle this?
      Thank you for your valuable help

      17 01 2024.JPG

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil sorry for my mistakes

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil by putting them straight up and down my weather has the original icons

      avec guillemets droit.JPG

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil excuse me, I’ll do it right away

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil like that ?

      .currentweather .wi-night-clear {
      content: url("/css/icons/night.svg");
      }
      
      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • RE: Changing icons of the modules Current Weather and Weather Forecast

      @sdetweil do they have to be like that? because that’s how they were before I modified them with </>
      }

      .currentweather .wi-day-sunny {
      content: url(“/css/icons/day.svg”);
      }

      .currentweather .wi-day-cloudy {
      content: url(“/css/icons/cloudy-day-1.svg”);
      }

      .currentweather .wi-rain {
      content: url(“/css/icons/rainy-6.svg”);

      posted in Development
      M
      Manu85
    • 1
    • 2
    • 7
    • 8
    • 9
    • 10
    • 11
    • 14
    • 15
    • 9 / 15