MagicMirror Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Unsolved
    • Solved
    • MagicMirror² Repository
    • Documentation
    • 3rd-Party-Modules
    • Donate
    • Discord
    • Register
    • Login
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 60
    • Posts 422
    • Groups 0
    plainbrokeP Offline
    1. Home
    2. plainbroke
    3. Posts
    A New Chapter for MagicMirror: The Community Takes the Lead
    Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Time countup or down wrong MMM-CoupleDays, MMM-CountUp.

      @sdetweil
      So I need to put in a thing to the module developer?
      By the way thank you for all the help we thought we where getting senile.

      posted in Bug Hunt
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: Time countup or down wrong MMM-CoupleDays, MMM-CountUp.

      @sdetweil
      Ok that works for MMM-CountUp.

      The MMM-CoupleDays is actually 29 years 11 months and 41 days.
      Is that possibly correct, with leap years in there?
      We keep laughing because there only a maximum of 31 days in a month…

      posted in Bug Hunt
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: Time countup or down wrong MMM-CoupleDays, MMM-CountUp.

      @sdetweil

      Here is that section of the config.js:

                      {
                              module: "MMM-CountUP",
                              position: "middle_center",
                              config: {
                              header: "Time Since We Took Possession of this House",
                                      date: "2006-10-02",
                                      time: "00:00:01",
                                      showFullDate: true,
                                      showSeconds: false,
                                      showOnlyWeeks: false,
                                      textColor: "red"
                                  }
                      },
                      {
                              module: "MMM-CoupleDays",
                              position: "middle_center",
                              config: {
                                      name1: "Stacey" ,
                                      name2: "Jeff Have Been Married", // If name2 is>
                                      date: "1996-09-28", // year-month-day
                                      transitionDuration: 5000, // in ms
                                      language: "en", // (filename without the .json >
                                      textColor: "yellow" // any valid CSS color valu>
                              }
                      },
      
      
      posted in Bug Hunt
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • Time countup or down wrong MMM-CoupleDays, MMM-CountUp.

      MMM-CountUp 19 yrs 40 months 3 days
      MMM-CoupleDays 29yrs 31months 15days.
      Both are showing more months than there are in a year.
      Is there a fix for this by chance?

      posted in Bug Hunt
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: Wyze doorbell module

      @bwente
      There is no rtsp firmware update for the camera in question.
      Nope on the Home assistant.

      @bwente
      Would like it to show up directly on MM when doorbell rings.

      posted in Requests
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-Neko — a classic animated cat for your mirror

      @bwente
      Cool, Thanks so much.

      posted in Fun & Games
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-Life360

      @hrmax23
      @karsten13
      Thank you for the help that looks much better than!!!

      posted in Showcase
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-Neko — a classic animated cat for your mirror

      @bwente
      Can I run the Cat and Dog at the same time?

      posted in Fun & Games
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • Wyze doorbell module

      I saw on here that someone had made a module that showed the doorbells video on the MM screen when someone walked up or rang the doorbell.

      I was wondering if someone could make one that works for the Wyze brand Doorbell…???

      posted in Requests
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-Life360

      @hrmax23
      Ok, one last question.
      How do I get the dark to work instead of giving the screen, I showed above, with all the “api key required” requests? Is there a certain one I need to use to get the dark screen? I think the wierd part is that it shows the dark map and our locations, but overlays that “api key required” on each section…
      I mean it works great with the light screen but wow is that bright in the evenings…

      posted in Showcase
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-Life360

      @hrmax23
      I think that fixed it, appreciate all the help getting your module setup.
      Pretty cool module.
      We have been using Life360 since it came out in 2020…

      posted in Showcase
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-Life360

      @hrmax23
      Ok got it working.
      But I am getting this on my screen instead of the map.
      1000010879.jpg
      Ideas???

      posted in Showcase
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-Life360

      @hrmax23
      Found that finally.

      image.jpeg

      Is the Authorization: Bearer what I am looking for?
      It is a very long authorization code.

      posted in Showcase
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-Life360

      @hrmax23
      Ok,
      I looked through all that iformation and did not find anything doing api calls.
      Unless I do not know what to look under…
      image.jpeg

      posted in Showcase
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-Life360

      @hrmax23
      Ok, Good news about the free version working.
      How did you get the token? I am not able to figure that out…

      posted in Showcase
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-Life360

      @hrmax23
      Looks like a fun little module.
      Do you have to have a paid Life360 account or will it work with a free account?

      posted in Showcase
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-EventCountdown - A countdown for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and other upcoming events

      @trnitz
      Thank you for the information. really makes a difference.

      posted in Utilities
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-MoonClear – comic-style moon phase with sunrise/sunset, no API key

      How do I make the sunset sunrise larger?
      I found these in your css file, but not sure which one to add to my custom.css to make those 2 larger…

      .MMM-MoonClear .mc-fallback { color: #9aa4b2; font-size: 15px; padding: 12px; }
      .MMM-MoonClear .mc-sun { display: flex; flex-direction: column; align-items: center; gap: 1px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 600; font-variant-numeric: tabular-nums; }
      .MMM-MoonClear .mc-name { font-size: 17px; font-weight: 600; color: #fff; margin-top: 6px;
      	text-shadow: 0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.6); }
      

      Thanks in advance.

      posted in Showcase
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-EventCountdown - A countdown for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and other upcoming events

      @trnitz
      Pretty cool little module, Do you have a way to enlarge it 2 or 3 times as large???

      posted in Utilities
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • RE: MMM-EventCountdown - A countdown for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and other upcoming events

      @trnitz
      You need to add a link to the module.

      posted in Utilities
      plainbrokeP
      plainbroke
    • 1 / 1