This module hooks into the rss feed of a gmail account, to show a list of unread emails.
- Support gmail and gsuite accounts
- Configurable refresh intervals
- New Mail notification sound
- Configurable text widths
- .css file for customization if desired
- Always shows unread total count, regardless of list size limit setting.
I work as as software engineer from home. Keeping track of my daily calendar is vital to my job. I have a small 19" monitor in portrait mode hooked to an rPi, setup to my side. It shows me the days weather, time, forecast, and of course Calendar!! It was doing a fantastic job of helping me keep track of events. But, I was still too slow noticing important new emails. I tried the IMAP based MM modules, but found them lacking with regards to just giving me updates to what is fresh/new. I forked the MMM-JsonTable module, and tweaked it to work with the Gmail RSS feed. Now, I get a nice short list of most-recent unread email at the bottom of my MM.