Donate: Enjoying MagicMirror²? Please consider a donation! With your help we can continue to improve the MagicMirror² core.
[2.10.0] - 2020-01-01
Special thanks to @sdetweil for all his great contributions!
️ Note: This update uses new dependencies. Please update using the following command:
git pull && npm install.
- Timestamps in log output.
- Padding in dateheader mode of the calendar module.
- New upgrade script to help users consume regular updates installers/upgrade-script.sh.
- New script to help setup pm2, without install installers/fixuppm2.sh.
- Updated lower bound of
helmetdependencies for security patches.
- Updated compliments.js to handle newline in text, as textfields to not interpolate contents.
- Updated raspberry.sh installer script to handle new platform issues, split node/npm, pm2, and screen saver changes.
- Improve handling for armv6l devices, where electron support has gone away, add optional serveronly config option.
- Improved run-start.sh to handle for serveronly mode, by choice, or when electron not available.
- Only check for xwindows running if not on macOS.
- Fixed issue in weatherforecast module where predicted amount of rain was not using the decimal symbol specified in config.js.
- Module header now updates correctly, if a module need to dynamically show/hide its header based on a condition.
- Fix handling of config.js for serverOnly mode commented out.
- Fixed issue in calendar module where the debug script didn’t work correctly with authentication.
- Fixed issue that some full day events were not correctly recognized as such.
- Display full day events lasting multiple days as happening today instead of some days ago if they are still ongoing.
@MichMich please use the new update script. Not just pull, see the new update instructions
official version has a bug, testing fix, hopefully hotifx