[2.21.0] - 2022-10-01
Special thanks to: @BKeyport, @buxxi, @davide125, @khassel, @kolbyjack, @krukle, @MikeBishop, @rejas, @sdetweil, @SkySails and @veeck
- Possibility to fetch calendars through socket notifications.
- New scripts
install-mm:dev) for simplifying mm installation (now:
npm run install-mm) and adding params
--no-audit --no-fund --no-update-notifier for less noise.
showTimeToday option in calendar module shows time for current-day events even if
- Add hourly forecasts, apparent temperature & custom location name to SMHI weather provider.
- Old weather deprecated modules
DAYAFTERTOMORROW from English.
- Update dependencies.
- Updated jsdoc.
- Updated font tree to use variables consistantly.
- Removed deprecated Docker Repository from issue template.
- Broadcast all calendar events while still honoring global and per-calendar maximumEntries.
- Respect rss ttl provided by newsfeed (#2883).
- Fix multi day calendar events always presented as “(1/X)” instead of the amount of days the event has progressed.
- Fix weatherbit provider to use type config value instead of endpoint.
- Fix calendar events which DO NOT specify rrule byday adjusted incorrectly (#2885).
- Fix e2e tests not failing on errors (#2911).