Tomekkk's Mirror

• Hello folks!

First of all i want to thank Michael and Paul-Vincent for all the work with the Mirror and Software!
    I startet with my own Wordpress based Interface for the Mirror, but got many errors regarding the locale Server and the other uses of the raspberry. So i decided to use Michaels Script wich will work perfect!

The Mirror is based on an old 32 " LCD. On next hardware steps i will make an frame and hide the holder of the LCD. For the Scripts i try to integrate Jasper for controlling light, news, spotify (Spotify Standalone Server) and additional fun.

Enjoy!

alt text
    alt text

• Admin

Not much to thank me for it’s all @MichMich!
    I really like the size of your mirror and the LED’s in the background are interesting, can you change the colors remotely with the Pi or are you using a inferred remote?

• Thanks paviro, it is the Philips Hue System, witch i have in my whole flat. So i can control it over Android.
    Additional i installed an Switch, which should control the Light and the Standby for the LCD over CEC with the Raspberry.
    alt text

Also i have some time to construct the Frame with GoogleSketchUp. alt text

Work will go on…

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.