according the to manual )
    Thanks

• Module Developer

@howi42 said in MMM-NASA:

The module seems to have problems with the position :
    middle_center gives something like middle_left ( which does not exist,
    according the to manual )

First, thanks for your interest in my module. 🙂

I did design the module to be used mainly in the left or right regions. My main concern was real estate. With that said, and with a little bit of custom.css, you CAN use it within the middle_center.

• In config.js set maxWidth: "100%",

• In custom.css

.MMM-NASA .small.bright {
      color: #FFFFFF;               /* Color the title text. Default is white. */
      text-align: center;           /* Align the title text. (left, center, right) */
      /*  display: none; */         /* Uncomment if you don't want title text */
    }

.MMM-NASA .photo {
        width: 300px;               /* Maximum width of image */
        float: center;              /* Align the picture. (left, center, right) */
    }

.MMM-NASA .xsmall.bright {
      color: #FFFFFF;             /* Color the information. Default is white. */
      text-align: center;         /* Align the information. (left, center, right) */
    /*  display: none; */         /* Uncomment if you don't want descriptive information */
    }

• Thanks, Wolfgang

• Module Developer

@howi42

You’re welcome.

Peace!

• Module Developer

Check your locations and local times, but here is the information about today’s total solar eclipse. Here in New York, we’ll only experience a 75% eclipse, but what a magnificent event! Lucky are you if you live within the 100% viewing areas.

I love this stuff!

0_1503319713803_dd.JPG