READ THE CHANGELOG BEFORE UPDATING!
MMM-Surf module displays weather, tides, water temp, and Magicseaweed forecast data for your favorite surf spot. It is currently North America centric, pulling tide and water temperature from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Added color coded icons to swell height, periodicity, swell/wind direction that are based on configurable settings based on spot characteristics
- Added “gear” guide (wetsuit mm based on water temp)
- Fixed 12 hour view to cross date boundary
- Developed algo to find “best” daily forecast time and display that in daily forecast row
- Updated layout
- Cleaned up code
- Added logic to match Spot Characteristics (e.g. best swell / wind). If a match, the swell/wind icons pop green
- Added swell/wind direction text next to arrow to make it easier to understand
- v1.0.0 - first tagged release 2018-01-07
Hey! Nice work. Good looking module, too!
Updated original post with new screenshot & code updates.