I’ve just pushed V2.0.1 to stable.
[2.0.1] - 2016-05-18
- Italian Translation
- Improve the installer by fetching the latest Node.js without any 3rd party interferences.
I’ve just pushed V2.0.2 to stable.
[2.0.2] - 2016-06-05
- Norwegian Translations (nb and nn)
- Portuguese Translation
- Swedish Translation
- Added reference to Italian Translation.
- Added the missing NE translation to all languages. #334
- Added proper User-Agent string to calendar call.
- Add option to use locationID in weather modules.
A new version just rolled of the press … v2.0.3
[2.0.3] - 2016-07-12
- Add max newsitems parameter to the newsfeed module.
- Translations for Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese.
- Polish Translation
- Add an analog clock in addition to the digital one.
- Edit Alert Module to display title & message if they are provided in the notification (Issue #300)
- Removed ‘null’ reference from updateModuleContent(). This fixes recent Edge and Internet Explorer browser displays (Issue #319)
- Added default string to calendar titleReplace.
There it is, the next release: v2.0.4
[2.0.4] - 2016-08-07
- Brazilian Portuguese Translation.
- Option to enable Kios mode.
- Added ability to start the app with Dev Tools.
- Added ability to turn off the date display in
clock.jswhen in analog mode.
- Greek Translation
getModules()selectors from returning duplicate entries.
- Append endpoints of weather modules with
/to retreive the correct data. (Issue #337)
- Corrected grammer in
module.jsfrom ‘suspend’ to ‘suspended’.
- Fixed openweathermap.org URL in config sample.
- Prevent currentweather module from crashing when received data object is incorrect.
- Fix issue where translation loading prevented the UI start-up when the language was set to ‘en’. (Issue #388)
- Updated package.json to fix possible vulnerabilities. (Using Snyk)
- Updated weathericons
- Updated default weatherforecast to work with the new icons.
- More detailed error message in case config file couldn’t be loaded.
Wait no longer. The next update is here: v2.0.5
[2.0.5] - 2016-09-20
- Added ability to remove tags from the beginning or end of newsfeed items in ‘newsfeed.js’.
- Added ability to define “the day after tomorrow” for calendar events (Definition for German and Dutch already included).
- Added CII Badge (we are compliant with the CII Best Practices)
- Add support for doing http basic auth when loading calendars
- Add the abilty to turn off and on the date display in the Clock Module
- Fix typo in installer.
- Add message to unsupported Pi error to mention that Pi Zeros must use server only mode, as ARMv6 is unsupported. Closes #374.
- Fix API url for weather API.
- Force fullscreen when kioskmode is active.
- Update the .github templates and information with more modern information.
- Update the Gruntfile with a more functional StyleLint implementation.