MagicMirror² v2.12.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

[Electron] display en screen after installing MMM-PIR-Sensor

• This post is deleted!

• @RIKKO14

from the module folder do
    npm install onoff --save

• I do npm install onoff --save in ~/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-PIR-Sensor and reboot
    but the same problem :

0|mm       | [2020-08-21 13:36:17.541] [ERROR]  WARNING! Could not load config file. Starting with default configuration. Error found: Error: Cannot find module 'onoff'
    0|mm       | Require stack:
    0|mm       | - /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-PIR-Sensor/node_helper.js
    0|mm       | - /home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js
    0|mm       | - /home/pi/MagicMirror/js/electron.js
    0|mm       | - /home/pi/MagicMirror/node_modules/electron/dist/resources/default_app.asar/main.js

and

0|mm       | [2020-08-21 14:22:15.086] [ERROR]  WARNING! Could not load config file. Starting with default configuration. Error found: Error: The module '/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-PIR-Sensor/node_modules/epoll/build/Release/epoll.node'
    0|mm       | was compiled against a different Node.js version using
    0|mm       | NODE_MODULE_VERSION 64. This version of Node.js requires
    0|mm       | NODE_MODULE_VERSION 73. Please try re-compiling or re-installing
    0|mm       | the module (for instance, using `npm rebuild` or `npm install`).

• @RIKKO14 oh the joy, do

cd ~/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-PIR-Sensor
    rm -rf node_modules
    rm package-lock.json
    npm install
    npm install nan --save
    npm install electron-rebuild --save
    node node_modules/.bin/electron-rebuild

• @RIKKO14 and u don’t need to reboot. just use the pm2 commands

pm2 restart 0

• I do this, MM reload but now after 2-3 secondes the screen turn off, GA with Jarvis works in background but i can’t find the screen of MM, if i do Ctrl + M
    nothing is happening, there, I’m completely stuck…, I unplugged but the problem stay here…

• @RIKKO14 is the screen actually powered off? did u enable ssh to get into a terminal window if desktop/mm has trouble?

if so I can issue commands there to turn on display tvservice or dpms…

I don’t use PIR, lots of troubles.

• I dont use ssh, only command on the py.
    Instead of that, i think the py cut the power to the screen because the led of my screen is yellow like power off and not blue like something displayed.

• Yes, the screen actually powered off

• And I forgot to not the IP adress of my py, so I can’t use ssh now…
    Pffff, I’m not lucky, every modules I want works instead of the PIR module…