MagicMirror² v2.14.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

my no mirror mirror

• screen1.jpg

well I cant afford a mirror, so I tried some of that stick on shite, which ended up in a ball in the bin…

so i decided on a background pic on monitor, with some nice modules

I love it, so now i just need to hang it somewhere…
    thanks to all you developers…

wish I could make a module
    cheers

• Project Sponsor Module Developer

@pieguy

Love the clock! 👍

• I like the clock as well. I’m curious about the big weather icon. Is that an option with ‘openweather’ that I missed because I didn’t pay attention?

• lol mykle…I love the clock too
    as you can see its not the only one of yours
    you are a clever sod, I love all your modules,
    wish i could make even one …

earnest
    the weather icon is mmm open map weather

• Project Sponsor Module Developer

@pieguy said in my no mirror mirror:

wish i could make even one …

Wishing won’t get it done. However, reading and asking questions goes a long way. I was you (so to speak) 4 years ago. I found this site and all I wanted to do was make a module. I had no prior coding experience at all and learning this stuff at my age was a challenge. Proof that it can be done.

If you are enthusiastic enough and willing to work at it, you will be able to code some modules. I asked for help in the beginning. I still ask for help. I write the simplest of modules. When I get in past my safety zone I reach out to a few friends here on the forum. Thankfully, they have been kind and generous with their help.

So, if you have questions, ask! If I can help you, I will. That’s how I pay back the kindness shown to me.

Peace