Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.
problème youtube MMM-ISS-Live
-
Hello everyone. I installed the MMM-ISS-Live module by @kristjanesperanto, but the video isn’t working; I get the following message in the YouTube window: “Video unavailable; playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.”
I added these lines to myconfig.jsfile, right beforemodules: [:webPreferences: { webviewTag: true } }, electronSwitches: ["enable-unsafe-swiftshader"],I should mention that I don’t have any ad blockers installed.I’ve attached a screenshot.
I’ve had this module installed for several years—initially with @mykle1
version, and later with @kristjanesperanto .
It stopped working due to YouTube’s restrictions, but I saw that @kristjanesperanto has brought it back to life. Could you help me get MMM-ISS-Live working? Thanks for your help. -
@manu85340 Hi, that message comes from YouTube itself, so your Electron settings are probably fine. Please make sure no DNS filter (e.g. Pi-hole or AdGuard Home) is active, since the video only plays for me once Pi-hole is switched off. Then try this config:
{ module: "MMM-ISS-Live", position: "top_left", config: { url: "https://youtu.be/fO9e9jnhYK8" } },If you use a different
urlat the moment, it may be a stream whose owner disabled embedding. Does the video play with this one?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login