READ THE CHANGELOG BEFORE UPDATING!
Thank you @emlowe and from kolbyjack for his new changes which are:
Center text in R/H/E columns
Add team record next to team name
Make status and venue text after table optional
Simplify table creation by reducing code duplication
Show scores from yesterday until 4pm UTC (noon EDT/9am PDT)
do a git pull to update
[Thanks to kolbyjack!!! - His changes]
- Create individual widget types for pregame, ingame, postgame, postponed game, and no game
- Pregame: Show start time and propable pitchers
- In game: Show inning state, runners on base, count, outs, pitcher, and batter
- Postgame: Show R/H/E, winning pitcher, losing pitcher, and save pitcher
- Postponed game: Show reason for postponing (if known)
- No game: Explicitly show that the focus_on team doesn’t have a game today
Damn, this is a cool module! I’m building an MM Sports computer for someone as a gift and this is already . I don’t know how you geniuses do it, however I’m happy you do. I tip my hat to you, sir, and I thanks for sharing this high-quality advent of yours.