MagicMirror² v2.4.1 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!

MMM-cryptocurrency - v1.4

• Hello!
    Based on recent trends about crypto currencies I’ve started to play with them and, since every morning I am used to check their trends, I’ve asked me Why don’t to see them on my Magic Mirror? And so, here the result!

Description:

Module provides current value of a specific crypto currency. It can be converted in your favourite currency, than can be EUR or USD or AUD and so on.

Screenshots:

You can see some examples below.
    0_1495396476197_MMM-cryptocurrency.png

0_1497908693107_logoViewWithGraphs.png

Download:

Version 1

• Multiple currencies supported
    • Currency conversion to multiple values

Version 1.1

• Currency change along time: 1 hour, 1 days, 1 week.

Version 1.2

• Currency icon, instead of text

Version 1.3

• Currency graph
    • Possibility to set number of significant digits

Version 1.4

• Added Litecoin logo
    • Added option to show logo, changes and graph
    • Make module compatible for Raspberry 1

Let me know what you think. Leave me any feedback! It will be useful to improve it!
    Thank you! 🙂

Contributors

• Klizzy
    • olexs
    • SvenSommer
    • alexiri

• Excellent my friend!!!

In the future could you please follow the template for module postings 🙂 Here it is- Thank you! 🙂

Description:

Here is where you can describe your module

Screenshots:

Please include at least one screen shot

Below is an example of how to post your link to github 🙂
    " [ card:cowboysdude/your module ] " - use without quotes

Version 1.0.0

• This post is deleted!

• @cowboysdude Thank you for suggestion! I fixed according to guidelines 🙂

• Hi, loving the module. Have you managed to get multiple currencies showing in a list?

• @hazmartin Hi, I am working on it and I look forward to have it implemented very soon.
    I’ll ping you when ready.

• Module Developer

hello @matteodanelli , thank you for you work!
    I submitted a pull request to your Repo and it now has multi currency support, translations, styling and Formatting.
    Tomorrow i wanted to add some more comments to explain more parts of the code.
    You can add it to you code if you want to. I just wanted to finish my MagicMirror and have an overview on multiple currencies. Thats the reason why i could no longer wait 😅

Here you can see it https://github.com/matteodanelli/MMM-cryptocurrency/pull/1

Here is the forked repo with the charges if you want to test it:
    https://github.com/Klizzy/MMM-cryptocurrency

• Project updated with multiple currencies support and percentage change in the last 24 hours.
    Thank you @Klizzy for you contribution!

• Hello

I just git cloned the newest version and updated the config file as per your instructions. (21MAY17) It is working perfectly and pulling the current data.

I was snooping through the various js files and don’t see how to add the header line above the currency listing

CRYPTO CURRENCY (Dim text with a line below it)

Is this a config option somewhere?

• Module Developer

@SpecialRob
    do you mean a dividing line between the table header and data, or do you don’t have any data in the Table header (Currency, Price, 24h Change) ?

a dividing line is not implemented at the moment. But today i finished another feature for this module, so i can add the dividing line. If @matteodanelli accepts my pull request you can update it in a couple of days.

If you don’t have any data in the table header, i need to know in which language settings you’re running the mirror.