MagicMirror² v2.6.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

RTSP Stream error since last Update

• Hallo @shbatm, hallo everybody,

since I install the last update of your Module I get the following error. Maybe you can help me…

0|mm       |     TypeError: Cannot read property 'omxRestart' of undefined
    0|mm       |     at pm2.start (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_helper.js:155:85)
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/pm2/lib/API.js:1017:21
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/pm2/lib/API.js:1088:19
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:473:16
    0|mm       |     at replenish (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:1006:25)
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:1016:9
    0|mm       |     at Object.eachLimit$1 (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:3196:24)
    0|mm       |     at startApps (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/pm2/lib/API.js:1033:11)
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/pm2/lib/API.js:1015:14
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:473:16
    0|mm       |     at iterateeCallback (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:992:24)
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:969:16
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/pm2/lib/API.js:1007:16
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/pm2/lib/API.js:1342:19
    0|mm       |     at iterateeCallback (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:992:24)
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:969:16
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/pm2/lib/API.js:1338:16
    0|mm       |     at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/pm2-axon-rpc/lib/client.js:45:10
    0|mm       |     at Parser. (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-RTSPStream/node_modules/pm2-axon/lib/sockets/req.js:67:8)
    0|mm       |     at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
    0|mm       |     at Parser.emit (events.js:211:7)

THX

• Hello,

i have exact the same problem! I have two RTSP-Streams implemented, the first one doesn’t start, the second one works!

Greetings

• @tobiv
    did you find any mistakes?

• Module Developer

I’ve updated the develop branch of the module, please see the main MMM-RTSPStream Thread and update to the latest version on the develop branch.