This module will show a live RTSP video stream and/or periodic snapshots on the Magic Mirror from any IP Security Camera which supports the RTSP protocol and/or can serve a snapshot periodically.
- Supports single or multiple camera streams/snapshots
- For multiple streams: supports rotating through streams in a single window or displaying multiple windows (with customizeable layout)
- Supports fetching snapshots from a file or url when not actively streaming
- Flexible configurations to limit resource use on Raspberry Pi –
- Stops all streams when module is hidden
- Option for AutoPlay or manual starting of stream
- Plays one or all streams (when displaying multiple)
ffmpegprocess only started when active stream window is shown and customizeable delay for shutdown after stopping.
- Note: 3 simultaneous streams on a RaspberryPi 3 is about the limit for usability.
- Support for MMM-KeyBindings module for Play/Pause Remote Control and navigation of multiple streams
Version 1.2.1 (Updated 15 Oct 2017)
- Now uses hardware-accelerated OMXPlayer as default player for local video
- Resolved latency issues
- Uses PM2 to control stream playback – automatically restarts streams when they close
- Fullscreen, custom window and offset options now available.
- Important - please update your configurations after updating this module. A new configuration tool is available, see the README on GitHub for info.
- Initial Release – Please submit bugs and issues via GitHub Issues