Hi everyone, these is a new version, lots of credit goes to @shbatm for this. Please give it a try and see if it fixed the various issues. There are also better error messages, which might help us narrow down the problem. Without further ado, this is the changelog:
[2.0.0] - 2019-02-21
Huge shoutout to shbatm for his work on this new major version, which brings a new API, custom menus and commands and lots of other stuff:
- REST API interface for controlling all aspects of the MagicMirror from HTTP RESTful-style GET and POST calls, based on principles from MMM-Api
- Full API Documentation at API/README.md
- Live daily updates of
modules.jsonfrom the MagicMirror wiki, based on principles from MMM-Remote-Control-Repository.
- Incorporated some features found in MMM-OnScreenMenu that were not originally in this module.
- Monitor (Connected Screen) On-Off Status and Toggle
- Delayed calls (“DELAYED” Query option and
- If using Electron: Open Dev Tools, Minimize, Toggle Fullscreen
- Configuration Option to send custom shell commands to use. Currently, only custom monitor on/off/status commands are supported.
- Module Control menu - Automatically generated from the API to control the different modules you have installed, based on their
- Custom menu items. See Custom Menu Items in README
- Norsk bokmål translation
- Updates to
node_helper.jsto use direct SocketIO communication back and forth instead of separate HTTP calls.
- Future framework for following PM2 logs and more live update options.
- General clean-up and standardization of status reporting for GET and POST calls, to original URLs and to new API URLs.
- Updated to ES2015 (ES Version 6) function calls in most locations.
- Added USER_PRESENCE controls from AgP42
- Added/updated french translations from BKeyport and Mysh3ll
- Added SHOW/HIDE/TOGGLE ALL modules option per request from Rene1709
- Add additional MMM-OnScreenMenu features:
- Moving modules’ positions
- PM2 Log Follower / Terminal Window
- Added Notification Echo option to config to echo all Module Notifications to the remote’s DevTools console for debugging.
- Allow for text input in the Module Controls menu to be able to provide a notification payload.