[2.2.0] - 2020-11-16
- Default values now removed from backup (#12)
- Custom Menus now works as expected
- API working, not well implemented in the past
userPresencenow working as expected
- Updates now show if there’s an update available every day (#52)
- Templates for issues and PRs, and also stale for automanagement of issues.
- Close Dev Tools (#119)
- Undo Config Implementation [Beta]
- Classes to show, hide or toggle multiple modules at once (#34)
- Classes and saves API
- Changelog of every module updated
- Showdown implemented in order to show changelog markdown.
- secureEndpoint config to bypass the non-apikey limitation. This could be dangerous, use it with caution.
POSTsupport for Monitor API (#200)
- Added endpoint to edit config file (#206)
/api/docsnow shows you the documentation available for the API. You can test your mirror right there!
npm installon the Remote Control module.
- Alert button don’t show up when Alert module isn’t active
- The way monitor turn on and off (#225)
- Now hide, show or toggle modules also accept arrays
/api/testcan be reach without any
/api/modules/installedand /available are now
apiKeyrequired in order to change substantial things on the Mirror
- Some Endpoints are gonna be deprecated in the future. You can see those inside
/api/docs, in the
/api/modulesit’s no longer available, you can use
- Postman collection deprecated ~ (Sorry n.n)