MMM-Formula1 is not loading

• Hello,
    i try to install the module and it shows still loading… I do not find the problem.
    The clone from git was successfully. All other modules are running without any problems.

Does someone has an idea what the problem could be?
    Thanks!

my config:

{
    module: ‘MMM-Formula1’,
    position: ‘top_right’,
    header: ‘Formel 1’,
    config: {
    season: ‘current’,
    type: ‘DRIVER’,
    maxRows: 10 ,
    calendar: false,
    fade: true,
    fadePoint: 0.3,
    reloadInterval: 30 * 60 * 1000, // every 30 minutes
    animationSpeed: 2.5 * 1000, // 2.5 seconds
    }
    },

• @viper-sg2 those settings are working for me

• OK, that’s strange :( did i need to configure something else? Set Up the api somewhere? Or is it possible to activate an error log?
    my steps:

• clone the repo to MagicMirror/modues/MMM-Formula1
    • copy/setup the config from MM, like above

Every other module works fine, like “Soccer-standings” for example.

Thanks

• @viper-sg2 the module should print a lot of messages if it fails, check your console (where you start the mirror) or pm2 logs

• I’m getting that too - not loading.

0|mm       |     at Function.Module._load (module.js:403:25)
    0|mm       |     at Module.require (module.js:483:17)
    0|mm       |     at require (internal/module.js:20:19)
    0|mm       |     at Class.socketNotificationReceived (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-Formula1/node_helper.js:33:24)
    0|mm       |     at Socket. (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/node_modules/node_helper/index.js:98:10)
    0|mm       |     at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    0|mm       |     at Socket.emit (events.js:191:7)
    0|mm       |     at Socket.onevent (/home/pi/MagicMirror/node_modules/socket.io/lib/socket.js:348:8) code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND' }

• Strange - Just got it back.

I removed all parameters in the config - so just used the defaults.

• Today, i reboot my mirror and i was amazed. The module was loading…
    yesterday i delete the module and cloned it again. I restart my MM and: No Loading - the module didn’t start properly. Annoyed i switched off the rasberry.

Today morning, after the boot of my MM: Surprise - the module is loading!?

I didn’t have any explanation, sorry @frog, but maybe, clone the repo again und set up with no configuration, just i do. Restart the rasberry and see what happened.

• @viper-sg2 said in MMM-Formula1 is not loading:

Today, i reboot my mirror and i was amazed. The module was loading…
    yesterday i delete the module and cloned it again. I restart my MM and: No Loading - the module didn’t start properly. Annoyed i switched off the rasberry.

Today morning, after the boot of my MM: Surprise - the module is loading!?

I didn’t have any explanation, sorry @frog, but maybe, clone the repo again und set up with no configuration, just i do. Restart the rasberry and see what happened.

Not sure what you are sorry about - as I said, I removed all parameters in the config.js and was working again.

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.