[WANTED] new ownership of modules.
For several years, I made some ( I think too many…) modules for the community.
But nowadays I lost my interest in this MagicMirror project, So I decide to leave.
- I broke my ankle on last holidays
- This COVID Pandemic depression.
- My grandmother passed away last month (not by COVID but she was 100 years old)
- I’m tired to maintain all my modules for every compatible issue. And the limit of legacy. I think it’s better to make my own framework for my mirrors.
- I’m so busy on my job. have not enough time…
So leaving this project, If there is someone who has interests in the modules, I want to give him ownership of my modules.
Here is the list. Anyone has interests, tell me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MMM-AssistantMk2 (new owner : @Bugsounet )
- MMM-Hotword (new owner : @Bugsounet )
- MMM-Selfieshot (@bhelper)
- MMM-Spotify (@Bugsounet )
- MMM-CalendarExt2 (github org @MMM-CalendarExt2)
- MMM-CalendarExtPlan (github org @MMM-CalendarExt2)
- MMM-CalendarExtMinimonth (github org @MMM-CalendarExt2)
- MMM-CalendarExtTimeline(github org @MMM-CalendarExt2)
- MMM-Touch (@gfischershaw)
- MMM-YouTube (github/@Anonym-tsk )
- MMM-Volume (github/@Anonym-tsk )
- MMM-TelegramBot (@Bugsounet )
- worldclock (@wisser)
- MMM-Tools (@Bugsounet )
- MMM-Widget2 (@wisser)
- MMM-Widget (@wisser)
- MMM-Timetable (@Bugsounet )
- MMM-AVStock (@lavolp3)
- MMM-WeatherBackground (@bhepler)
- MMM-News (@Bugsounet )
- MMM-Rijks (@cirdan )
- MMM-HTMLBox (@wisser)
Wow, so many…
Send me a mail who has interests. (email@example.com)
Have great days always, guys. In the meantime, it was fun.
Everything have a end.
So thanks for your work, help !
it’s a pleasure to coding with you
after i can maintened MMM-News, MMM-Spotify and MMM-Timetable if you want
good luck for the future !
Thanks. I’ve already transferred. But, You need to rename/remove your
bugsounet/MMM-Timetablefor transferring my MMM-Timetable repository before.
Done, I clone it in local and i delete it from GH
@Sean, using some of your modules and enjoying your high-quality and quick support I always wondered about the high level of your commitment. I fully understand that it became too much.
Regrettably, I lack the skills to take over any of your projects but I felt I needed to join this thread to express my gratitude. Thank you for the work you have done! I wish you good luck for your future endeavors, and, above everything else, abundant health!
saljoke last edited by saljoke
The best MMM modules are yours.
Thanks for all!
@Sean thanks for all the hard work you put in for the MagicMirror community. You made a lot of high-quality modules. Maybe one day you’ll find the way back to this community.
@Sean Hey thanks for your nice modules, your work and help…we hope one day you will come back to the great community.
Best of luck and good health.
Thanks for everything, stay save… Maybe we’ll see you in the future…