MagicMirror Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Unsolved
    • Solved
    • MagicMirror² Repository
    • Documentation
    • 3rd-Party-Modules
    • Donate
    • Discord
    • Register
    • Login
    A New Chapter for MagicMirror: The Community Takes the Lead
    Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.

    MMM-NOAA - Another Weather Module

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved System
    690 Posts 77 Posters 3.3m Views 70 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • cowboysdudeC
      cowboysdude Module Developer @Reotch2
      last edited by

      @Reotch2 Thanks …

      I was thinking about putting the UV AQ as header in one line then the circles and numbers under each corresponding header…

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 1
      • cowboysdudeC
        cowboysdude Module Developer
        last edited by

        Description:

        Updated layout as it IS hard to see the color red on a black background :)

        Do a ‘git pull’ to update!

        Please follow Readme on Github!

        Screenshots:

        English
        0_1508978145122_newlayout.png

        Version 1.1.0

        Download:

        [card:cowboysdude/MMM-NOAA]

        Mykle1M R 2 Replies Last reply
        Reply Quote 1
        • Mykle1M
          Mykle1 Project Sponsor Module Developer @cowboysdude
          last edited by

          @cowboysdude said in MMM-NOAA - Another Weather Module:

          Please follow Readme

          What’s that?

          Create a working config
          How to add modules

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • R
            Reotch2 @cowboysdude
            last edited by

            @cowboysdude

            Since I’m the one that asked for it… I’ll be the first to say “I was wrong”. got a “yellow” reading this morning, and it was almost impossible to read on the white background.

            Cowboysdude… you’re awesome… and I’m sorry to waste your time, but think you had it right the first time…

            Anyone else want to chime in on their preference?

            cowboysdudeC 2 Replies Last reply
            Reply Quote 1
            • tbbearT
              tbbear Module Developer
              last edited by

              Sorry i agree with @Reotch2 i also dont like this new version, the text was much better cause i use the module on the right side now it took too much space.

              Robert the Bear

              cowboysdudeC 1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • cowboysdudeC
                cowboysdude Module Developer @tbbear
                last edited by

                @tbbear Yes that’s a css issue that I have to look at… dumb me only tested the left side :)

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 1
                • cowboysdudeC
                  cowboysdude Module Developer @Reotch2
                  last edited by cowboysdude

                  @Reotch2 said in MMM-NOAA - Another Weather Module:

                  @cowboysdude

                  Since I’m the one that asked for it… I’ll be the first to say “I was wrong”. got a “yellow” reading this morning, and it was almost impossible to read on the white background.

                  Cowboysdude… you’re awesome… and I’m sorry to waste your time, but think you had it right the first time…

                  Anyone else want to chime in on their preference?

                  Well we can always change the red to a shade off of red so it’s easier to read :)

                  And you’re not bothering me nor are you wasting my time… I was brought up this way… if someone needs your help 100 times you help them 100 times… :)

                  I want to try something and I"ll post it you guys let me know what you think… it’ll be a little bit later tonight [US EST Time]…

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 1
                  • cowboysdudeC
                    cowboysdude Module Developer @Reotch2
                    last edited by cowboysdude

                    @Reotch2 How about this?

                    0_1509053206625_idea.png

                    If the colors are an issue we can always use different shades to make it more readable :)

                    R 1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 2
                    • tbbearT
                      tbbear Module Developer
                      last edited by

                      this looks good

                      Robert the Bear

                      cowboysdudeC 1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 1
                      • cowboysdudeC
                        cowboysdude Module Developer @tbbear
                        last edited by

                        @tbbear What do you also think about putting the Humidity and Barometer on the same line as well?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 2
                        • tbbearT
                          tbbear Module Developer
                          last edited by

                          @cowboysdude thats ok as long as its not too big

                          Robert the Bear

                          cowboysdudeC 1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cowboysdudeC
                            cowboysdude Module Developer @tbbear
                            last edited by

                            @tbbear I’ll come up with a prototype you can check it out :)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 1
                            • tbbearT
                              tbbear Module Developer
                              last edited by

                              i will !!!

                              Robert the Bear

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • cowboysdudeC
                                cowboysdude Module Developer
                                last edited by

                                Think for now we’ll see how they like the change I just made above and let the other stuff stay as is :)

                                Mykle1M 1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 1
                                • R
                                  Reotch2 @cowboysdude
                                  last edited by

                                  @cowboysdude Looks solid… It’s definitely more streamlined. I’d say IF you decide to combine Humidity and BARO, you may need to use a “teardrop icon” for humidity and shorten Barometer to “BARO”, that should make the line length manageable.

                                  But again, that’s an IF you decide to make further changes. I’d wait on more feedback than just me. We saw where my last input got us… haha…

                                  Passing thought on RED AQI/UV. Maybe it’s another opportunity for the flash? just a thought.

                                  -Rich

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Mykle1M
                                    Mykle1 Project Sponsor Module Developer @cowboysdude
                                    last edited by

                                    @cowboysdude said in MMM-NOAA - Another Weather Module:

                                    Think for now we’ll see how they like the change I just made above and let the other stuff stay as is :)

                                    Keep changing it. I’ll let you know when to stop.

                                    :^)

                                    Create a working config
                                    How to add modules

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 1
                                    • N
                                      nobita @cowboysdude
                                      last edited by

                                      @cowboysdude I have question in MMM-NOAA.css
                                      i try to adjust many time but can’t do it, can u help me,please?

                                      1. how to increase space? (as photo)
                                      2. how to adjust font size and color?(as photo)

                                      0_1509333316070_New Picture2.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • cowboysdudeC
                                        cowboysdude Module Developer
                                        last edited by cowboysdude

                                        This is what it will look like after I make the rest of the changes later tonight…right now I have to go to my real job ;)

                                        left:
                                        0_1509356361639_github.png
                                        right:
                                        0_1509356702588_float.png

                                        There may be some changes to the language files that I will ask each of you to do…as I just really don’t have time… :) BUT you are building a mirror so your active participation is required :)

                                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 1
                                        • Mykle1M
                                          Mykle1 Project Sponsor Module Developer
                                          last edited by

                                          Real nice work. That is sublime.

                                          Create a working config
                                          How to add modules

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 1
                                          • R
                                            Reotch2 @cowboysdude
                                            last edited by

                                            @cowboysdude nailed it.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 1

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 34
                                            • 35
                                            • 9 / 35
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Enjoying MagicMirror? Please consider a donation!
                                            MagicMirror created by Michael Teeuw.
                                            Forum managed by Sam, technical setup by Karsten.
                                            This forum is using NodeBB as its core | Contributors
                                            Contact | Privacy Policy