MMM-FRITZ-Box-Callmonitor

• Hi all,

i create an user and Password on the Fritz.box-Interface with these Settings:0_1474191737271_fritzbox_raspi.PNG

The config-file Looks like this: 0_1474191877945_fritzbox_config.PNG

If i get an Call, i see always the number, not the Name of the Caller. In the readme of this module it’s descriped this part:
    —>>> The latter will also load recently missed calls, which happened before you started your mirror.

This is also not working for me.

Has anyone else this Problems?

Regards, Daniel

The user needs rights to read and write FRITZ!Box Settings (FRITZ!Box Einstellungen). Otherwise it seems to be right. Can you activate this and try again?

0_1475047646485_settings.png

On a side note: loadSpecificPhonebook is currently not used in the code, so you may remove it. It just loads all available phonebooks from the FRITZ!Box.

Please post again if you encounter any problems.

• @Jopyth: that doesn’t work. The mirror Shows me the Number, not the Name of the caller.

@ostfilinchen Can you add showContactsStatus: true, in the config, and see if it successfully loads your contacts? Either a small warning sign should appear after you restart your mirror, or a number showing how many contacts are loaded.

If the contacts load correctly, please look at the format your numbers are in the phonebook, e.g. are they like +12 (345) 678901 or 0012345678901… (do not post the real number)? I have experienced some problems with certain formatting as well, however have not had time to fix it in the code, instead I replaced my numbers in the FRITZ!Box, and always used the format 0123 4567891.

If there is a warning sign, please have a look at the logs (if you start it with pm2 you can do pm2 logs --lines 100 mm) and search for an error related to the Callmonitor.

• @Jopyth if i Set the Contact Status to true, nothing happens. There’s no Icon and the logs displays no error.

@ostfilinchen You might have on older version can you try to use git pull and see if it updates (note: you must do this inside the MMM-FRITZ-Box-Callmonitor folder. Also you can check the date of your version with git show, it should show this:

commit 9a35b1a74811a2e7c31edb35d59bab010dd5f991
    Merge: 08633e0 bfee1e5
    Author: Paul-Vincent Roll 
    Date:   Fri Sep 23 11:26:47 2016 +0200
    [...]

• this output i have also…

must i activate the vcard-option to show how many contacts loaded?

@ostfilinchen Please check your config again. Is your password empty (i.e. the empty string password: "")? That would not work, but otherwise it should. I did a clean install and this config works for me:

{
    	module: 'MMM-FRITZ-Box-Callmonitor',
    	position: 'bottom_right',
    	header: "Recent calls",
    	config: {
    		username: "EXAMPLE_USER",
    		password: "EXAMPLE_PASSWORD",
    		showContactsStatus: true
    	}
    },

Result:
    0_1475355100926_Screenshot from 2016-10-01 22:50:16.png
    If I type a wrong password, it shows an error:

[...]
    config: {
    	username: "EXAMPLE_USER",
    	password: "WRONG_EXAMPLE_PASSWORD",
    	howContactsStatus: true
    }
    [...]

0_1475355180491_Screenshot from 2016-10-01 22:52:25.png

If you can not see either of these results, and you say your version is up-to-date, then I am little bit out of guesses. Maybe you can try complete removing the module, and downloading it again?

• i have an fresh Installation and i don’t get this Output. If i set vcard to true, then it Shows me the little book with spinning arrows. The Password and user is set.

@ostfilinchen Please check if your option is German passwort (does not work) or password (English).