MagicMirror Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Unsolved
    • Solved
    • MagicMirror² Repository
    • Documentation
    • 3rd-Party-Modules
    • Donate
    • Discord
    • Register
    • Login
    A New Chapter for MagicMirror: The Community Takes the Lead
    Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.

    The oldest to make a Magic Mirror?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
    36 Posts 20 Posters 27.6k Views 20 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M
      mcm
      last edited by

      I’m 61, finished mine today.

      Mykle1M 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 2
      • Mykle1M
        Mykle1 Project Sponsor Module Developer @mcm
        last edited by

        @mcm said in The oldest to make a Magic Mirror?:

        I’m 61, finished mine today.

        I’m getting younger by the minute

        Create a working config
        How to add modules

        yawnsY 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 1
        • yawnsY
          yawns Moderator @Mykle1
          last edited by

          @Mykle1 said in The oldest to make a Magic Mirror?:

          @mcm said in The oldest to make a Magic Mirror?:

          I’m 61, finished mine today.

          I’m getting younger by the minute

          And you are fourth being kicked off of the winner’s rostrum :D

          Mykle1M 1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Mykle1M
            Mykle1 Project Sponsor Module Developer @yawns
            last edited by

            @yawns said in The oldest to make a Magic Mirror?:

            And you are fourth being kicked off of the winner’s rostrum

            Yes, and I congratulate the leaders. :clap_tone2:

            I started this topic for the fun of it. So far, so good!

            Create a working config
            How to add modules

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 1
            • C
              cyberphox
              last edited by

              47 here…

              Full time Dad, DJ and entertainer and lover of technology.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • T
                TonyOtokia
                last edited by

                I am not sure I want to be the oldest, I am 62

                Mykle1M 1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Mykle1M
                  Mykle1 Project Sponsor Module Developer @TonyOtokia
                  last edited by

                  @TonyOtokia said in The oldest to make a Magic Mirror?:

                  I am not sure I want to be the oldest, I am 62

                  I’m not the oldest . . . but I look the best. :wink:

                  Create a working config
                  How to add modules

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cowboysdudeC
                    cowboysdude Module Developer
                    last edited by

                    0_1489628739480_site-logo.png

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • P
                      PaulB
                      last edited by

                      Well… actually I was recommending this project to my uncles and my dad for many years… but there we go… 26 years from Hamburg, Germany.

                      Kind regards :)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • justjim1220J
                        justjim1220 Module Developer
                        last edited by

                        will be 52 on the 20th of this month.

                        “Life’s Too Short To Dance With Ugly People”
                        Jim Hallock - 1995

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • S
                          sdetweil
                          last edited by

                          I’m 67…

                          Sam

                          How to add modules

                          learning how to use browser developers window for css changes

                          Mykle1M 1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 1
                          • Mykle1M
                            Mykle1 Project Sponsor Module Developer @sdetweil
                            last edited by

                            @sdetweil said in The oldest to make a Magic Mirror?:

                            I’m 67…

                            I feel young again . . . even though I fell in the shower this morning. No kidding.

                            I’m off to work. TGIF

                            Create a working config
                            How to add modules

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 1
                            • S
                              sdetweil @Mykle1
                              last edited by

                              @mykle1 said in The oldest to make a Magic Mirror?:

                              I feel young again .

                              glad I could help!..

                              sorry to hear about the fall.

                              Sam

                              How to add modules

                              learning how to use browser developers window for css changes

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • P
                                Peter
                                last edited by

                                63 and building my second MM.
                                Peter

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • S
                                  showbizkid
                                  last edited by

                                  64 today

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • cowboysdudeC
                                    cowboysdude Module Developer
                                    last edited by

                                    56 this month… on the 22nd. :)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • A
                                      Anthony Project Sponsor
                                      last edited by

                                      I will be 36 in May. Definitely out of race :face_with_stuck-out_tongue:

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • N
                                        Nilnik Project Sponsor
                                        last edited by

                                        I’m born november 1949, so I am 69.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 1

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        • 1
                                        • 2
                                        • 2 / 2
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        Enjoying MagicMirror? Please consider a donation!
                                        MagicMirror created by Michael Teeuw.
                                        Forum managed by Sam, technical setup by Karsten.
                                        This forum is using NodeBB as its core | Contributors
                                        Contact | Privacy Policy