Hello everyone. Recently I set up Google Assistant module (with MMM-Detector) http://wiki.bugsounet.fr/en/MMM-GoogleAssistant.
After that my Pi4 started to speak out everything that happens on the screen. I found that its speech dispatcher!
How can I switch of this task from task manager (or delete it) ??
It can has different names:
@harmzj that 32F threw me for several days before I made assumption that module was fine, it was somehow connected to data refresh (imo).
I generally try to stick to “official” sites like NWS/NOAA to avoid things like when Wunderground pulled plug on their data. I have NWS national radar coverage in MMM-SmartWebDisplay and on big TV project that image covers bottom half of US and display not crowded.
Similar deal with MMM-Jast using Yahoo data. Unlikely they pull plug on that data feed any time soon .
Hey guys, the Weasley Clock is my module. I’m glad you got it working with your own MQTT server. The plan is to include instructions on how to do this. But I’m glad that you got it running for you.
If you have suggestions or better yet, a pull request, I’m all ears.
Do not try to connect to my MQTT server. Short version: It’s broken and I’m working on fixing it. It’s not you, it’s me.
Long version: The module relied upon an poor implementation of OwnTracks with regards to TLS encryption. The latest version of OwnTracks fixed the implementation, so the module stopped working. Essentially, I need to figure out a better way of distributing the authorization key with the module.
I have a fix in progress. I’ll let you know when I get it up & running.
They can also all three be given the same bright color, e.g. #ffffff for white.
Then I checked each module to see if it used the default fonts, font-weight, and text colors. If not this was changed. For the default calendar, the times were a little darker than the event title. Here are my adjustments:
@krynn72 I have similar problems with live streams from Youtube and MMM-SmartWebDisplay. A starting point would probably be the graphics card (GPU) hardware acceleration at the browser. Without this, everything is calculated via the CPU.
However, I have not yet addressed the problem. The keywords for finding a solution are: chromium hardware acceleration raspberry pi
I am leaving this comment here for those who have built a magic mirror using raspberry pi zero hoping that it will help someone.
After trying to get the sensor (DHT22) to work with various modules I confirm that I managed to make it run with this module. The only difference was that in step 3 of the instructions I installed wiringPi library as described in here: http://wiringpi.com/download-and-install/ , which is simple a sudo apt-get install wiringpi command in the main directory of the project ( /MagicMirror ). Other than that, just make sure to enter the correct GPIO pin in the config.js file and you are ready to get some measurements.
Two words only… Thank you!
@sdetweil The timeFormat is relative by default. I used getRelative: 0 without changes at the display. Also with timeFormat: “absolute” only the display changed since hours instead of remaining hours. But with an additional urgency: 0 it works. Thank you, Sam!
Oh yes, an adjustment of the format was also necessary. The dateFormat was no longer applied.